Scandals

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Kim Hyun Joong P.O.V
__________________

Early that day, in DSP Ent office...

" Hyung, president and manager wanted to see you in the office now" said Jung min.

" I'll be right there in the moment" I said.

" Better now. They don't look happy from what I see" added Jung min. " What did you do now? Last time when to holiday for three days without notice, and now what?" he added again.

" Hey!! Horsie, you better stop chattering or else you'll be older faster than normal guys, or change into grandma" said baby Hyung Joon. The rest of our member just shook their head. Another cat and mouse fight.

I went to the president room and I can tell that they don't look happy, both the president and our manager.

" Yes sir, you wanted to see me?" I asked carefully not to blown their anger. Their look like they wanted to eat me alive. Then the presidents throw something into his desk. A picture. Lot's of picture. " You have any explanation to this?!!" he said.

I take a look on the picture. Surprisingly it was a picture of me Yoona hugging each other, a picture of her placing her head on my chest, a picture of me caress his cheek and lot more picture of me and her.

" No. I don't"

" Then how can this kind of picture exist?? You should know that any sandal does not benefits you for the moments. We have enough before settling things with your other ex but this??" He said fiercely.

" Hyun Joong-ah do you have any kind of relationship with her?" asked my manager.

" You have any idea what this would influence you and the other members?? Mr Park, does any of the reporters got this picture already??"

" I'm afraid they do sir. We receive a lot of phone call from them asking about this matters. In addition, the picture already spread through the net too. Fans maybe knows about this picture by now" he explain. He didn't even dare to look at his superior eyes.

" Great. Another huge scandals. Cancelled their activities for today, called that girl and her recording company, asked them what they do to control the situation, negotiate if we have too. Hyun Joong I want you to not making any statement till we have a solutions on this" said the president.

" Now get out. Mr Park you too, don't make any statement on this" ordering me and my manager to get out from his office.

Soon after they get out the president ask her secretary to called Mr Lee, SM Ent president to deal with the matter.

" Hyung, I just saw pictures of you and Yoona through the net. Is that why president wanted to see you??" asked Young Saeng. " I thought that girl _____ is your girl since you talked a lot about her recently" added Kyu Jung.

I just left them in puzzled and make my way out. I really don't know what to do. My mind blur and I feel so messed up.

_________________

On the other hand at SM Ent...

" Called Yoona and their manager come and see me now!!!" said Mr Lee, the president to his secretary.

Soon after Yoona and he manager is now in his office. " Tell me about this!!!" he growled to Yoona and throw into his desk the exact picture that Hyun Joong saw before.

Yoona take a look on the picture and she shaking when she saw the picture. Half of the picture contain the scene from the other day, their first met again after Hyun Joong sudden dissapperance.

" What would you after this?? We don't need any scandal to make your group became famous you know. Enough with the complaint and the critics about your band members attitude and skills. Don't need this to be on the portfolio" he added.

" Mianadha"

" Sorry is not the right answer for this. Now we reach and agreement about this with DSP Ent and we decide that to make a conference stating that you are dating Hyun Hoong".

" Mr Jang, don't answer any question from the press about this and that means you too Yoona-sshi" he order. " Now get back to practice. Mr Jang, cancelled her activities for today. She will be in the office for the whole day"

_________________________

Jaejoong P.O.V

" Hyung, did you see it?" asked Changmin.

" See what??" I asked back. We were done with the practice for today.

" Th pics. Yoona and Hyun Joong from SS501. It's all over the net now" he added.

Changmin is expert on the net things. He shows the picture to me. When I saw the picture, part of it was from the scene that I saw last week, the day I went to buy ______ her caramel tea as a congrats for her. Reading the headline for the picture is really thorn my heart into pieces.

" Hyung, you alright?" asked Yoochun.

For a few seconds I feel I cannot breath, cannot say anything. Feels like my world becomes empty. All my hopes went down in instant. I take a deep breath, inhales and exhales, find my courage again before I could answer Yoochun.

" I'm fine. Were through. It's over between me and her. All I could do is hoping the best for her" I said, but deep inside i was thinking, was I really over her?? If I do, then why would I feel pain inside my heart. I feel likes I wanna cry but I can't cry in front of my members. No I would not. _____, She is the only one who understand me and will give me a good advice, but I can't drag her into this. She's been a good friends and a good listener, but this time I just can't.

" Kim Jaejoong!!!Don't put this into ____. Enough of her listening to you" I said inside my head. I decide to get into my room and went to sleep early, hoping that I can too, hoping that the pain I feel will gone by tomorrow when I wake up.

__________________
Your P.O.V

In the same day, at your home....

Your heard knock on your doors when you are watching X-Man variety show. It was your favorite show and you wouldn't miss watching every episode of it. You opened the doors and find that it was Yoochun.

" Oppa, what are you doing here this time??" you look behind him wondering if the others are coming along too.

" Stop looking, you'll hurt your neck. Jaejoong hyung is not coming. He didn't know I come here either" He said walked inside.

" I'm not looking for Jae. I was looking for the others" You talked back. " Try to talk smart with oppa??" he said. You bit your upper lips. It is true. You were looking for his presence. You not seeing him today at the company because they finish early.

" Here, oppa brought you cotton candy and caramel tea" he said and give your the package he brought. You took it with an happy face.

" Thanks oppa. That why oppa is my favorite" you chuckled. " Oh..By the way, what brought oppa here?" you asked. Surprised for his sudden comes with no notice.

" Checking on you, afraid that you would do something bad" he said.

" Why would that be?"

" Haven't you heard it?"

" Heard what?"

" Yoona and Hyun Joong scandals. Their pictures is all over the net now" he said and concentrate on the telivision. He laughed when Hodong fell on his .

Your mind is now thinking of Jaejoong. " Oppa, Hyun Joong like Hyun Joong from SS501?"

" Uhuh..It's Hyun Joong from SS501. I just wanted to know that you're okay that's why I come" he look at you for a seconds then look again at the television.

" Oppa, did Jae knows about this?"

" He did. Changmin told him the news. That spoil little brat don't know how to kept a secret" he pouted.

" So Jae knows about this. I wondered how is he?? Is he okay with this? Jae, why are you not telling me anything?" you wondered to yourself.

" Hey, girl" Yoochun waved his hand at you. " Don't worry about him, he's okay as what he said. It's too obvious you know"

" What??!"

" If you love him that much, then why don't you go and confess instead of keeping your feeling to yourself"

" Is it obvious?"

" Yay!! It written in your face" he said and pointed his finger in your face " Lee _____ love Kim Jaejoong, there you see" he said. " For how long you're gonna keep it to yourself? It's gonna hurt you if you didn't tell him. Sooner or later you would have too" he added.

" I can't. I didn't have the courage. Plus he only saw me as his friends not more, not less. In his eyes is only Yoona. Just Yoona" you sigh.

" Then how would you know that he didn't love you if you didn't tell him?" he turn off the television and concentrate at you. " Don't thinks too complicated, think simple".

" I can't. I'm afraid that it will ruined the relationship we had now. I rather be like this than having to have he is not my friends anymore"

" I can't understand you two. As what I see, he need you, but he just too blind to see what's his true feeling at you. He's too blind to see the love in front of his bare eyes" he said and messed you hair.

" It's getting late. I'm gonna head back or I'll have to write an apology letter being out late" he said and make his way to the doorway.

" Don't think too much about this, have a nice dreams and see you tomorrow at work" he said, kissed you at your forehead and walked home.

" Oppa!!" you shout. He look back at you " Komawo, for being concern and tells me about this, and oppa I hope that you would keep it secret about the conversations we had just now" you said. He just winked and walked away, waving his hand back at you.

_______________________

That night, Hyun Joong, Yoona, Jaejoong and you have a tough night and feels hard to sleep. You worried about Jaejoong, Jaejoong blur about his feelings, Yoona feels happy about the conference to confess her false relations with Hyun Joong while Hyun Joong is messed up, angry about the picture and the conference to confess the false relations and surprisingly your thought about him.

=========================

Guys, how was it, this chap??
Feels free to dropped comments..^_^