Jaejoong lost...

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Yesterday.....

Jaejoong P.O.V

*Everything is gonna be alright. Nothing would happen to my appa* That has played in my mind since I got the news that my father had admitted to hospitals this afternoon. He suddenly collapse when they had an interview with him on one of the television station.

I have to left early due to the emergency. When I get to the hospitals, to the emergency room, everything is late. My father has gone. The doctor cannot do anything to save him. I was late. Everything was late.

Now....

At the ceremonial place....

"Were are here today for the coverage of the burial ceremonial of one raising artist father whose had gone yesterday" That was what the reporter said during the live coverage for the news channels.

"Kim Jaejoong, member of famous raising new quintet from SM Ent, has lost his father yesterday due to heart attack"

Many reporter comes, many unknown peoples comes. Peoples that Jaejoong never met, never known in his whole life comes to pay their last respect.

The member arrive soon after they finish all the scheduled for the day, paying their respect. "Hyung, were sorry for your lost. We hope you can get through this. Be strong. We will be by your side, support you" said Yuhno, represent the other member.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. How the activities today? Everything went smooth?".

"Everything is okay. Don't worry about it" said Yoochun.

Then another guest comes. Yoona, come to pay her last respect. The members quickly move and waits in the waiting room along with other guest whose comes.

_______________________

In DSP Ent, on the same day....

"Conratulations boys..The new single will be release today" said the DSP Ent presidents to the SS501 member. The new single 'Fighter' will be release that day, and will be aired in almost all television station in Korea.

"Thanks to all, whose had worked hard in this new singles, I hope this singles can bring the band back on top" said Hyun Joong on behalf of s to thanks all the crew that had given up everything to make it success.

"What is the time of the shows?"

"It's about time now" said their manager, Mr Park.

He switch on the television, but the news aired, shock them, shock you, shock Hyun Joong. "Were are here today for the coverage of the burial ceremonial of one raising artist father whose had gone yesterday".

"Kim Jaejoong, member of famous raising new quintet from SM Ent, has lost his father yesterday due to heart attack". That was what said by the news presenter.

Hyun Joong take a quick gaze on you, looking at your reaction. You felt surprised hearing the news. You almost dropped your glass, but lucky that you didn't.

*How is Jae? I hope he's okay*

*Is she thinking of that Jaejoong now??*

___________________

Back to the ceremonial place...

"You go and take rest, amonnie,the rest of the noona has already take a rest there" said Yuhno, asking for Jaejoong mother to take a rest. She's been very busy to welcoming and thanks the guest fro coming and paying their respect even though almost half of them is peoples she never met before, same as Jaejoong.

"Gwencahna..Komawoyo" she said and leave the guys there. Before she left, she take a look at Yoona whose been busy serving the guests.

"Yoona's been kind, helping the family" said Junsu.

"Yoona?? Where??" ask Nicole and look around, looking for Yoona.

"Oh..Where is ____? I haven't seen her?" said Changmin wondering why is _____ weren't there.

"____-ah, even when we live in the same house, under the very same roof, it's been so hard to see her now days. Since working with Hyun Joong, she's been so busy. I haven't met her for this whole weeks" said Nicole, continuing looking at Changmin.

"____ is over..didn't even come to pay her last respect" blurted Junsu. "Plus, I've been missing her" he added.

"I have sent her a message. She will be here soon, I guess. Plus, hyung is an important person in her life. I'm sure she will shown up" said Yoochun looking at the others.

______________________

Back at DSP Ent...

You were making your way out. Sneaking out from Hyun Joong actually. He must be mad if he knows that you were going to the ceremonial place to pay your last respect to Jaejoong father.

Suddenly, you heard someone clear his throat and when you look around, you found that Hyun Joong is alreaddy outside the building, standing next to his car.

"Going somewhere? I thought you said you wanted to work late night today?, he said.

"Er...I'm going home. Suddenly I don't feel good".

"Are you really going home??" he said, walking to your side.

"Oh.."

"Really??"

"Yeah, I'm tired"

"One last time, are you really headed home?" he pushing you to the wall and placing his hands over the walls, looking directly into your eyes.

"Jae..I'm his friends after all. As a friends I need to go and say my condolence to him" you said finally.

He look away, as what he had guess, you will go sooner or later.

"That is just an excuse. Didn't you said that you wanted to forget everything about him?? You will get yourself hurt once more" he yelled at you.

"I'm okay. If this what it takes, I rather not being a lizard anymore" you said.

"Huh!!..Come..I'll drive you away, but don't stay too long there. One hour is enough" he said leaving you behind.

__________________________

Back at burial ceremonial place..

Jaejoong P.O.V

"Appa, miahne..I can't keep my promise to you" I said looking at my father portrait.

Finally I get the time alone, no more receiving condolence from peoples I didn't even knew. Maybe because it is getting late.

Yoona is here and now she coming to me bringing some foods with her. "Jae..here eat some. You haven't eat the whole day" she said and putting the tray full with some food in front of me.

"Gwenchana..I'm not hungry"

"Jae..At least you have to eat a little"

"I..." some more guess comes, so I need to accept their condolence. Yoona step aside, letting me greet the guest.

Just then when I look outside, I saw someone, a face that I've been longing to see these fews weeks. Faces that I missed so much. Face that I afraid that I'll forget. It's her _____. Suddenly, I can felt my eyes start to cry, tears start to fell down.

Before, in front of other guest, in front of the members, even Yoona itself, I can acted tough, but once I saw her, automatically, I can feel the pain. Pain that I can't hold to myself. I really wanted to runs to her, hold her, hug her, but once again, my body become numb. In front of her, I didn't afraid to look weak I can be myself pouring everything I had felt now.

I saw her mouthing with 'Fighting' and I just nooded. I didn't care now if Yoona realize about this. All I wanted now is her by my side. Her face, she look sad and she didn't look at me longer than before.

*What is Jae looking at so pensively until he cried* Yoona thought. "I followed Jae gaze at and then I found that he's looking at ____. In front of me, he didn't shows his true feeling but in front of her, he can" thought Yoona.

End of Jaejoong P.O.V

Slowly, you make your move, meet with the others. You had informed them that you're coming. While Yoona making her way out, taking fresh air and giving the two of you some times.

"___,you're late. Why are you late?" ask Changmin.

"I'm sorry. I have works and I've been busy" you said.

"There's a lot of peoples comes" you added.

"It's all peoples that we don't even knows or met before. They comes because hyung has becomes famous now days, pretending to show their appreciation, but in reality, they are only taking advantage" said Junsu.

You look at Jaejoong in the inside, whose busy entertain the guest. You don't even have the time to speak alone with him. By then your phone rang and you saw you got one message. It was from Hyun Joong.

________________

From : King of Jerk

Yah!!Times up. You got your one hour now.
Time to go back. I'm waiting outside

_________________

"Guys, I have to go now. I still have work to do" you said and get up.

"_____-ah, you just here and you still didn't talked with hyung. Work can wait but this can't" said Yoochun, trying to hold you back for Jaejoong.

"Oppa..I'm sorry. I really wanted too, but I can't. He got Yoona here with him" you smiled and walked.

___________________________

Jaejoong P.O.V

I wish that all these guest would understand and leave me alone. It's been a month and after a month this is the first time I saw her face again. I really wanted to talk with her even only a few minutes. Just talk.

I knew she was outside with my members as I always look at her. Once I take a look again, ensure she is still there, she was gone. Not with the guys anymore.

*Where is she??* I get up. Leaving the guest behind. I didn't care if they think I'm rude. I didn't care.

"Yoochun-ah, where is _____? Where is she?" I asked.

"She gone. Just now. I tried to make her stay but she refuse".

Once I heard that I ran outside the building. I saw her making her way to Hyun Joong car. Yoona was there too. Both Hyun Joong and Yoona look at me, and that makes her look at my direction too.

"Hurry get in the car now" said Hyun Joong and open his doors, starting the engines.

She was still standing there, looking at me and I look at her. I really wanted to shout at her don't go, stay, but my mouth didn't seem manage to shout that out. By the end, I only watch her taken away by Hyun Joong once again. Slowly I felt on my knees.

=========================

Bella Cullen: Here's the update and tq for liking my fics.
primaaneka: Yah..you're back. Miss your comments. ^^
Here's the update for you.
mee+me: Really??What is your fics title. maybe I'll read once i'm done with this. Mine is not that good, but tq..^^
Thanks for the corrections..:D
JS: You're back. I miss your comment you know. I hope you like this chap..^_^
kkk_128: As always..you're funny. I smile when i read your comments the dramatic part. Yes I know super junior and i love siwon.^_^ but i don't know how to put them in this. Maybe I'll tried to put siwon in. he's my fav.
~ZeRo~: tq..^^Here's the update for you.:D
Kara: thanks. are you a new reader or a silence reader before? just curious.
Lily: Thanks for reading my fics.^^ I appreciate your thought and I'll try to look what I can do..:D.
Maybe there will be two diff ending, i still don't know yet.hehe..
assddddsda:Yeah..it's been a while since your last comments and lot has happen but I hope you love this chap. comment ar..
~ZeRo~:hehe..I'll see if I can give you Jae..and Yoochun is my other fav too in the bands..that why i make his character like this..he's cute don't he??hehe..
HaNaKo: Thanks for reading the fics. I love yamaki too, but my love for jae is more..hehe..keep on supporting him then.here's the update for you.
jaejoong261:updated..hope you like it and keep comments..:D
Eun Hae: That has change everything. the suicide attempt. hehe..I'm sorry it has to be that way so there would be more chill for you to read. neway here the update.
YG:I'm sorry, i get my poster from other website since you guys look like didn't respond to my request. I'm sorry.

For others please comment..:D