Hyun Joong to the rescue

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
You're walking down the street without no direction. You feel emotionless, you sense nothing. Your head, your mind is totally blank. "They're together. What should I do now? Hold my feeling or just let it go? Jae, I thought you felt the same way that I felt for you, but you don't" you monologue in your head.

You keep on walking till you're almost hit by a car. You didn't realize that the light is red. Lucky that Hyun Joong is there and pulled you off the road.

"What the hell is you're thinking about?!! You almost get yourself killed and you haven't paid all your debt" he scolded you.

You look into his faces, slowly pulled him away and walked again. "_____-ah" he called your name, but you ignored. "Lee _____!!!" he shouted your name, loud enough till all the pedestrian look at you two.

He walked to you, grab your hands and dragged you with him. You didn't have enough energy to resist. ll you do is follow his led.

He bring you to one of the KTV in the downtown. "_____-ah, you know what, when I sad or frustrated like you now, I'll sing my heart out. The only way I can release all the pain I felt inside. So why don't we sing together" coaxing you.

"Alright then, I'll sing the first song and then you sang the second one. Deal? Well I consider you agree since you didn't answer me" he said while look into the song list.

His first song he sang and oldies song. He sounds funny that finally you start to smile.

*At least she's smiling now*

Seeing you start to smile, he begin to act even more funny till you laugh even loud and your faces slowly became cheerful again. When the song finish, his marks appeared on the screen.

"Yay!!!I only get this? I'm a singer here. This thing must be broke" he murmured.

"Yay!!Hyun Joong-sshi, don't blame the machines" you laugh at him. "It's my turn. I'm gonna beat your marks" you said. Then you start to select song from the list and you start to sing. By the ends your marks is a big high than Hyun Joong marks.

"You see, I sing better than you according to the machines" you said happily.

"This karaoke machines is bias, it saw one beautiful girls whose sad, that why it give her highest marks" he said.

"What did you say? Beautiful?? Am I?" you asked back.

He didn't answer indeed he keep searching for another song. His face blushed. "I didn't know that this band still exist. I thought they gone already. What a bad songs they have" he said.

"What band??"

He enter the song number and it appeared they own song. His own band song, "Never Again".

"Hyun Joong-sshi, I don't have money to pay you sings for me?" you said as you know that an artist should get paid when they sings.

"Gwenchana..You can pay me back slowly, same with your debt" he said and start to sing.

Listen to the song make you remember all the time, the moment you had spent with Jaejoong. His piggy ride, his attitude, his smile, his everything when he is around you.

Slowly your tears runs runs as you remember all those precious moments.

*I can't let you go Jae, I just can't. All this time, I only saw you, no one else*

Seeing you cry again, slowly Hyun Joong walked to your side, sits next to you. He look at you while he sings the songs, putting his arms on your shoulder.

You smile pretend that you're okay. "Your turn, sing together with me" he said and wiped away the your tears. He gave you the another microphone and you sing "Never Again" together with him.

The rest of the day, Hyun Joong like before stay by your side and comfort you. "Komapta for stay with me today, by my side" you said when he drove you home.

"Don't think the other way around. I'll charge that into your debt" he said and get back into his car.

"Ah..just so you know, the offer is still on. Worked with me if you can't bear it any longer" he said and drive away.

"Maybe I will. maybe I don't. But one thing I know now, I still love Jae" you said to yourself, looking at Hyun Joong cars slowly disappeared.

==================

kk_128: here's another chapter. hope you like it. :D

Bella Cullen: a new readers. I'm happy here ^_^
If you're so curios, stick to this fic. It's getting more funs to read. (i hope)
You and Jae..hurm..let's found out

~ZeRo~:Thanks. I was kinda busy with my assignment and tutorial so I don't have much time to update. sorry..(bow)
You're really into the mood, i like it. shows that you love my fics and I almost cried too when I wrote that down. neway here's the update..^^