Life after that

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
It's been a month since that day. You have move on, as what you're think of, but you know deep inside, it was hard to forget the feeling that you have kept and let go. But in front of anyone else, especially persons whose knows what happens you acted like you're okay and had move on.

You're now working with Hyun Joong, taking two job at once. First is staff of their stylist, as an assistant for senior stylist and the second job is being Hyun Joong personal assistant. Hyun Joong still like before, always tried his best to make your day miserables, but sometimes he can be nice. His attitude is unpredictables.

"Hyun Joong-sshi, here the copy of the new idea for the group image, and this is personally your style. I have gave and ask the other members about their opinion on their style" you said as you enter his office, their office.

"Let me see first" he said. He was trying to composed songs for their new upcoming albums. He took the files on your hand and take a look of it.

"I like it. Simple yet show the manly part of me, I'll use this" he said after thinking for a while.

"Great. I'll go and tell senior about this" you said. It was easy for being with him today. His mood seems okay, therefore you knew that he wouldn't make anything that are going to annoying you.

Just after you get out Hyun Joong smile. He love it when you smile, when you are happy. Then suddenly your phone ring. You got one new message. Hyun Joong who was there heard it and take your phone, particularly read your message without your permission.

___________________________

From : Jae

Are you still alive??

___________________________

Hyun Joong whose happen to read the message delete it, so that you wouldn't read it. Then he went through your picture albums. Slowly he smile when he saw your picture then but then there's one picture capture his attention. Picture of you and Jaejoong together, holding that lucky broach that you made for him. As he wanted to delete the picture, you get back into his office. Quickly, he put your phone back.

"Hyun Joong-sshi, seniors is not in her office, but I think this style is okay. Maybe she will proceed with this style" you said.

"I don't want it. A broach. I want a broach to be in my new style" he said.

"Broach?? I thought you like this style already?"

He took your phone and search for the picture again. "I want broach like this. Exactly the same like this" he said showing the picture to you.

"Er...I didn't do that anymore. Plus it didn't suits you, so can we just stick to this image?" you said and take your phone from his hand.

"So what is this broach about?" he asked.

"Him" you said.

"So, if I wanted my band back on top again I need energy, so this is the suitable image".

"No, I think it didn't suit you. We just used the other one, the one we had agree before"

"If like that then better no. I didn't satisfy t=with the style that you had design. Redo it again!!" he said.

*What is wrong with him. Wasn't he is just okay before*

"Alright. As your wish. I've been known you quite sometime now. You're like a kid. Sulking the whole day. Mood change in any minutes" you said and walked out his office.

"Hey!!You got message earlier. From Jaejoong, but I have delete it" he said.

You stopped and look back at him, "Who give you permission to look into my message?!"

"Why delete my message without my permission?!! I hate you!!"

"Don't you said you wanted to forget him?"

"Even if I said so, yet I still wanted to keep his message. Maybe he sent me message because he had an emergency!!" still you shouting at him.

"Even if there is emergency, you shouldn't go and see him. What else do you expect from him. He only send you message with four words, are you still alive only those four words" he shouted back.

You didn't talked back. He was right. You walked away again leaving Hyun Joong with his guilty yet egos with him.

=======================

Just wanted to know..which of the two idols that you wanted to be with you by the end of the fics. Is it Jaejoong the first, the love of your life or Hyun Joong whose always be there by your side even he keep to annoying you with his attitude.??