Meeting with Yoona

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
The next day, when you went to work, you're welcome with another surprised by Hyun Joong. He had moved all your things, from your old work room, to another place. In short, next to him in their office.

"Why are my place is here?"

"Easy for me to monitor you. You're always escape during working hours, ah..not to forget, always fall asleep. If you're sitting here,next to me, you'll do more better in your job. Besides, don't you felt more exuberant working next to an idols" he smirked. As usual, always full of himself.

"Whatever. But do you need to change everything. I mean, this is a new table, a new phone and a new chair. I still can used the old ones, you know"

"I don't care, starting from now onwards, your working place is here" he said move to his place.

"Oh..Don't you have create a new style for the bands upcoming album. Give it to me I wanted to see it first before get the others idea" he added.

"Oh..Here" you're not even looking at his face.

"Yah!! Why are you acting weird. You're not even look at me"

"No I'm not, can't you see that I'm looking at you now" you said and look up, looking into his face.
*I hope that he's not falling for me*

Hyun Joong laugh upon seeing your face. He can sense nervousness in you. "Aish..Here we go again. Every time that I treat you well, you start to think the other way around" he smirked.

"What..No I'm not. You know, girls whose didn't know you, would think that you're cute and nice. But after she's with you for sometimes, I'm sure she's felt stupid for liking jerk like you" you talked back, defending yourself.

"So, what am I to you?" he asked,looking into your eyes.

"You're just a jerk I trapped myself with" you said. His face change, not the answer he wanted to hear.

"Aish...Ah..I got 2 free movie tickets. Jung Min gave it to me. We can watch movie today. You cleaned up your place now and met me in the parking lot after this. I give you 30 minutes to get everything done" he said and walked out of the room. Not even giving you chance to agree or refuse.

30 minutes later, you went to the parking lot and there he is already waiting. You went to nearest movie cinema. "It's still early, why don't we go eat first?"

"Why me? Why taking me to a movie?"

"Are you start to dream again. Knock it off. If I'm out with you then there would be no gossip. Who would think my girl is like you" he said.

"Are you really like me?"

"Knock it off Kim Hyun Joong. I wouldn't fall for guy like you"

Once you two reach the cinema, you encounter with Yoona, whose happen to be there.

"Hai, long time no see. How are you?" she said, greeting Hyun Joong.

"You too", she said look at you. "It's been a while" she said.

"What are you doing here at this time?" ask Hyun Joong.

"Oh..I'm here for coffee. And you?"

"We went for a movie"

"_____-ah, how was you and Jae? Are you still contacting each other? Don't get me wrong. I don't think were back like we used too. He's with me physically but his mind and soul is like belong to some else" she said.

"I..a...I'll go and check the available movie" you said and walked away. *Why did she said that? What the need for she to told me that*

"Yoona-ah, why are you doing this? Why are you telling her things like this?"

"There's a reason why am I asking things like this" she said and leaving Hyun Joong behind.

That night you couldn't sleep after what Yoona had told you. Her words keep on playing,repeating in your head like an playlist that you could never stop playing.

"Aish..I'm so tired" said Nicole.

"What are you doing? Are you okay?"

"Nicole-ah, can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"What if you're already breaking up with Changmin, then suddenly his ex came and telling you that"

"I'll bring her to the dark alley and killed her" she cut you off.

"Aish..I should have known that I could never rely on you" you said.

=========================

The story is coming to and end guys..hehe..

~ZeRo~: updated..:D
Jaejoong261: updated..hope you like it..
HaNaKo:Yes he did, he just too egos to admit it..here's an update.
assddddsda : I'm sorry but that would be not yet..hehe..here's an update.
Urye: Thanks..here's an update..:D
kkk_128:Yah..you're cute funny dramatic thinking again..hehe..Here's an update. Compare Sungmin and Leeteuk, I like Leeteuk..hehe..He's..undescirables..one of my lecturer, she really love SuJu and everyday we would like showing off our bands. I mean, me with DBSK and she with Super Junior..haha..
Eun Hae:Yeah..I need to teach Jaejoong for being insensitive earlier the story. Now I'm punishing him for not knowing that ___ like him..How's that idea? ^-^
Here's an update..

Oh..I'm working on another new fics, still Jaejoong and you fics, but this is not keeping each other feeling it's different..hehe..I'll tell later..:D