A day with Hyun Joong

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"What was that all about?" Yoona asked. She tried her best to catch up with Hyun Joong paced.

"Decision that I wouldn't regret" he said.

"What?!"

"Do you really like to act? Cause I don't. This is the only way I could do to end this nonsense" he said.

"Hyun Joong-ah, this is not nonsense. This is real. You know that I love you" she said.

Hyun Joong just smirked when he heard Yoona words. "I'm sorry but I think you have misunderstood about this. This is just an act. We both know that. I'm sorry. I can't look at you more than friends". Hyun Joong tried to step away.

"Why?! Why are you doing this to me?" Yoona shout.

"I tried to make it real, but it didn't seem to worked. I can't lie to myself. I'm sorry. Maybe there's some other guys out there will love you, but it's not me" he said and walked.

___________________

While back your house, you were just about to get ready to go out. Jaejoong had promised to buy you a new phone since you had lost yours.

He promised to meet you at the entrance of their dorm. Soon after you get make your way to the station, you saw a figure of the most hatred person for you. Hyun Joong.

"What are you doing here?"

"Asking you out. I tried to call but you not answering your house number. Wanted to call your cell, you had lost it. So I came, wait for you here" he smiles.

"I don't have time. I had a date. Go find Yoona" you said. You still didn't know about what happen earlier.

"Were broke up already. I dumped her, so I cannot asked for her to accompanied me" he said.

"What?! You...."

He pulled you and once again pushed you to slide into his car.

"Just have some fun with me today. After this, I'm pretty sure that I'll have more waiting for me" he said.

"What do you mean?!"

"My manager called. He said, half of my scheduled being cancelled, half of the contract I've made being cancelled also. It didn't takes times for the people in this industry to know what happens" he sighed.

"Plus you said before, don't make any decision that I will regret later. Being with her before is a mistake and I regret it. But doing this I know I wont" he added.

Somehow, you feel his depressed heart and seem to understand why he is doing it. It is hard for being together with the person that you didn't love. "Alright then. I'll be with you till 7 o'clock only. Then I have date" you agreed.

"That enough already. Thanks" he said. For the first time ever, since you know him, you guys didn't even quarrel and he didn't try to make you mad. Somehow theres a good side inside of him that he didn't want people to know. That was what you think while you pensively look into his face.

"Stop that or your eyes become squinted" he said. You quickly turn your face away and pretending to concentrate on the road. "Are you falling for me now??Because I treat you well now?" he smirked.

"No way I'm gonna fall for jerk like you. I'll just wondering that's all. You know what I think. That deep in you, I know that there's a guy whose lonely and really need attention and love. But you denied it. You acted being jerk and you shows your egos only to cover it" you said.

"Whatever.You don't know me and you don't know what you are saying. Were here now" he said and his driver stopped at the amusement park. One new opening amusement park.

You and Hyun Joong having fun there. Almost for the whole day and close enough to make you forget about your date with Hyun Joong. At least you don't have to face his ignorant attitude for once this time.

=========================

kkk_128: good news that Jae is jealous..
You're going out with him. at least that would answer you curiosity.
neway here's the update..
tell me what you think about it.

Eun Hae: Yeah Jae is a babo(sorry to say that Jae, you know I love you^^)
Junsu always does that.LOL..
I update tell me what you think about this chap..

assddddsda : sorry that you didn't got your kiss.
Here the update..

~ZeRo~: Thanks..you're so sweet.
I can't make their relation went smooth without argument.^^
here the update. Tell me about it..

others feel free to comments..:D