Stop the time please..

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
2 days after that...

"Finally, I have time now. At least I can have this time to visit Jae father grave. Last time, I didn't have the chance to pay my respect. Even it is late at least I go" that was what you're think when you have free time that day.

Hyun Joong has full of activities with s today and didn't really need you to be presence. You ask from Yoochun the address for his father grave and you went to buy his favorite soju to bring along with you.

Once I got there, Jae is already there, sitting under the tree listen to his father favorite songs. Once he saw me he give me the smile that I've missed so mush.

"What thats? A tuna?"

"Nope..I brought soju, your appa favorite soju" You said.

You step forward to him. "Let me see whether its the right ones or not" he said.

The two of you sits together under the tree, enjoying the soju that you bring along after pouring some of them onto his father grave.

After a few minutes of silent, he said the first words.."How are you these days? You look like you have times for coming here"

"I'm fine. I didn't pay him my respect that day, so I came today since the boys are busy and I don't need to be there. How are you? You didn't have scheduled today?"

"I only take leave till today. Later I'll have live performance"

"How dare you have a drink even when you still have scheduled"

"So did you. You said you still have to works later and that will use your hands to sew the clothes. Didn't you used your hands to do it so?" he talked back.

I smile. It's been a while were being alone like this, having a peaceful conversation. "I did good didn't I" he said.

"I can show that I'm tough in front of everybody, but really it is hard".

"I know. Anywhere, anytime, your tears will start to fell apart without you knowing it".

"Yup..I cried when I missed him. I cried when I think of him".

"Cleaning the house, wearing your shoes"

"Brushing my teeth, looking at his picture. Its embarrassing" he chuckled placing his hands on the ground.

"How did you manage to survive all this?" he asked. Your parents died when you were 16 years old. Car accident. All you have left is Nicole mothers, whose considered you as one of her daughter too.

"Erm..I didn't care about it. You know, someones feeling is not something that you can control or ordered" you sighed before placing your hands on the grounds too.

Both yours and his fingers meet each other. A small touch, simple skin ship, but none of you take the initiative to pulled back. Both of you, just let it the way it is. Both looking at yours fingers. Awkwardness filled the atmosphere.

"Hyun Joong treat you well?"

"Oh..Yoona treat you well?"

"Good. I think maybe were get back to the time before....I guess" he said after a long paused.

"That's good to hear. The sun is setting down. Didn't you have scheduled to catch? Wasn't it time for you to go?" you said unwilling. Deep inside, you really wish the time had stop there, so you will have this moment forever.

"It's still early. I still wanted to be here" he whispered.

Jaejoong P.O.V

*I didn't want to go. It hurt me when you said Hyun Joong treat you well. I can't even say that I missed you. I wish the time stop here. It so peaceful being with you ____-ah*

*Yoona treat you good, at least good to hear that. I missed you Jae. Why do you have to ask about Hyun Joong now.*

That evening, after the conversations, two peoples sitting down the tree, holding feeling to each others. One, afraid to confess his own feeling. Think that he has the responsible for his lover whom he knows he didn't love anymore. One, who think that he had got his happiness and ready to buried her feeling deep inside her heart, wishing the person she love all the happiness in the world. Both without moving their fingers that met, keep silence after that enjoying the time they had together even without further conversation, just the presence of the person they love beside them.

==================
kkk_128: yeah.. I know..if i had this kind of guys in my life, I wouldn't not know which to choose..neway here the update for you.
primaaneka: you cried didn't you? me too.when i write that chap down, i listen to hey monday songs '6 months' and i love the lyrics. totally.

please comments..:D