Decision

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"Jae, are you going to the audition?" You asked him on behalf of your other friends whose worried bout him.

You are his best friends and you're always with him on whatever condition he is.

"I don't know yet. I guess i am going or maybe not" he sigh heavily.

"Jae, if you wanted her back, then go if don't stop being sad and miserable. That's all it takes Jae" you said without looking at him. You're pretending looking at the window. But deep in your heart, you were sad, you're encourage the person you love to chase after his love. Slowly, you develop feeling toward Jaejoong and you didn't even know when. All matters to you is his happines even when he didn't notice your feelings for him.

"So, what do you think? Should i go?" he asked and walked to your position. Wanted to know what were you're looking at so focus.

"Jae, who would you wanted it to be if your dreams come true in the future?"

"Erm..Britney Spears.."he giggled.

"Oh..come on..i'm serious here" you pouted as he make fun of your question.

"Alright, i'm sorry" still giggle. "I think i want Yoona by my side" he said in serious tone.

"Owh.." you're a bit disappointed on his answer. "Then go to the audition. Stop being miserable and start practice your move and voice" You're practically answer his question earlier.

"Alright then. It's decided that i'll try for the audition. You'll support me like you always do right?"

"You know i always do"
*But you never knew that i love you*

"When will the audition" You asked, try to cover your sadness that he deciding to go to the audition which means chase his love life.

"Next month"

"Then what are you doing now... Practice..you don't have much time left" you said and shoo him from your house.

"Alright...i'll go now" he chuckle.

Once he left, you're eyes start teary. You're happy and sad. Happy because he returned to his normal self, sad because he's going to win Yoona heart again.

______________________________

please comments....