Come to me..work with me

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Once Hyun Joong pick up your call, you hurriedly hung up. You didn;t know why you should bother him with your problems. You asked for early leave from Heebon saying that something has come so you have to go.

At your house, you just lay down on the coach and look up to the ceilings. Your phone rang and you answer "Why are calling me then hung up on me?!" said Hyun Joong.

"I'm not in the mood now so don't disturb me" You said.

"Then why are you calling me in the first place earlier?"

Just when you wanted to answer, Nicole greets you. She just get back from school.

"I'll have to go now. The meters man is come to check the meters" you said and hung up again.

"Since when did I become meters men?" Nicole smirked. "Are you alright? You seem not in the mood?" she asked and sat next to you.

"I'm not okay. I just found out what am I to him" you said.

Then the phone rings again but this time your fixed line. "Hello"

"Since when is the meters is inside the house" he said. It was Hyun Joong again.

"Yay!!!Kim Hyun Joong. I'm really not in the mood, so were arguing next time" you slammed the phone down and walked to your rooms.

"______ what is wrong with you?" shout Nicole and picked up the phone, put it to its place back.

Few moments pass, you still angry so you decide to go out and buy for yourself a drinks. Maybe by getting drunk a bit you will feel fine. Plus you don't want to shed anymore tears for him, you tried to not too.

On your way back from the shop,you heard someone horn at you. You look back and saw Hyun Joong smirked at you. "You don't think that I'll let you go that easy, don't you?" he said slowly walked to your side.

"What happens?" he said when he saw your sad face. "Jaejoong again?".

"Let's have a drink together? Will you?" You said putting your smiling face on. The two of you went to the basketball court together. Court that had kept, witnessed your most precious moments with Jaejoong. Your first kiss with him when he drunks.

"Jae said that if he love me than he hurt himself cause he think of me as a friends only. Not more" you said and look up the skies.

"That night is exactly the same with this night. A lot of stars in the skies, peaceful. Having a drink and a kissed" you said. The part kissed you said in lower tone almost unheard.

"Well, I agree with him.Of course that he'll get suffered being with the one he don't love"

"I'm envy lizards. You know when they get caught, they willing to took off their tails to save them self. Their tail with grow again. Will I be able to break this? Forget this feeling?

"_____-ah, come worked with me. You're opened anytime..I'll help you to forget".

"Let me think first. I still blank. I don't know what to do"

"That why come and work with me if you wanted to forget things"

You stay silence for a while, thinking of what you should say, what decision you should take. After a while you manage to answer.

"Give me one more week for being with the guys. After that I'll come and work with you" you said.

"One week. I'll give you one week you need, then you come and work with me" he said, giving his permission and smile.

*Finally, she's gonna work with me*

Hyun Joong drove you back home soon after that. Nicole whose watching from the windows smile when you get in.

"You're always with him these days. Anything happens that I didn't know?" she asked.

"Yay!!Nothing happens. You too keep secret. Since when you're going out with Changmin now?" you talked back.

"Changmin and I was a different case. We didn't hold our feeling. We suppress ours. But you, you hold feeling for Jae, but you didn't tell him. Now you got another hot guys by your side" she said with her meaningful smile on her face.

"It's not like you're think it is" you said and walked into your rooms.