First day at work

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
The next morning, you receive a phone calls from SM Ent, asking if you could make it to their company and if could start your job immediately. Of course you answer yes. You hurriedly change your clothes and went directly to the company. You left Nicole a message so she wont bother to find where you at after she get back home.

At the company, you were asked to help Han Heebon, senior stylist for the company. Helping her with the wardrobe and the outfits. You were pleased to do so since you really like designing.

The guys went to see you when they have a break from practice. Changmin and Junsu was so excited that you are now working in the same company with them.

"______-ah, next time after we debut, we would asked you to design specially for us. Only us" Changmin said. " Yeah,you must. By that time we could spent more time together" add Junsu. He place his arm around Changmin shoulder.

" Better be, cause once you guys became famous and forget me, then I'll come and chased you guys for ignoring and forgetting me" You said, threating them.

" Hahaha....No we would not doing that. You are our friends and always be" said Yuhno and messed with your hair.

" Where is Yoochun oppa? I did not see him around??"

" I thought that you would not remember me" said Yoochun from far. He smile and bring along one big cotton candy, that you like the most.

" Oppa..."

" Chukae..For being employed here" He said and hands over the cotton candy for you. You take it and said thank you to him.

" Where is Jae??"

" I thought you never asked about Jaejoong hyung" said Yoochun with a meaningful smile. You clear your throat. " He went to buy something for you to congrats you" he added.

_______________________

Jaejoong P.O.V

I should get something for _____. She is start working today. Lucky that Mr. Lee willing to accept her working here even not specially for us like what I promised her too.

I went to the nearest cafe to buy a cup of caramel tea, that is her favorite drinks. But on the way he saw Yoona and another guy. " Who is that guy and what are they doing??"
I decide to come closer and found out what they are talking about.

" Hyun Joong-sshi, I missed you"

" Yoona-ah, maybe you are a bit confusing and tired. You are still new in the industry and I know that" said that guy.
" Was that Kim Hyun Joong from SS501?" I thought.

" Hyun Joong-ah, why are you doing this to me? Where did you go fews days ago??"

" I'm having my own break. The president wouldn't let me go if I asked properly, so I decided to go on my own. I still good though. I went to a small village and stay there for three days without no one notice me" he said and smile.

I can see Yoona make her move to that Hyun Joong guy. " Is this the real reason she break up with me?" I thought. Still I stand here wanting to see what would happen next.

" Hyun Joong-ah" Yoona said and she hugs him tightly. The way she used to hug me. " Can we at least stay like this for a few moments?" she said, hugging him tight, placing her face into his chest.

" Yoona-ah, if you feel tired and confuse, think about why you entering this industry at first, what I am now??What should I do next, What should I do in the future. Then you will see the vision. At least you would feel a bit relieve"

Jaejoong can't watch it any longer. He left the place and went back to s. When he is leaving, Hyun Joong breaks Yoona hugs and smiled at her. " Go now..You still have scheduled and I have to go to the studio" he said and left Yoona there.

________________________

In the meantime, Jaejoong has reach back to the company and to you guys. " Yay!!Kim Jaejoong!!Where have you been and where is the thing that you wanted to buy for me??"You asked . " Sorry, I forgot" he said. You can see from his look there is something bothering him. You really wanted to ask but not now, you thought.

" ______-ah, it's okay, he'll get you one, I promised you that" said Yoochun. " I will make him too" he added, looking at your face as if he knows what do you think and knows that there is something bothering Jaejoong.

" Guys, we have to go now. Breaks over. We had to start practice again" said Yuhno and look at his watch. They leave shortly after that. Yoochun was the last to leave. He winked at you and give you the look don' worry about him.

As you make your way back to the office, you realize that other trainee are giving you a weird looks and soon as you pass them, they'll start whispering to each others. You just ignored it at first but then you heard one of them said that you got into the company because of the guys are Mr. Presidents favorite now and because of Jaejoong asked him to give you the jobs.

You feels sad because on the first day of work, you already makes you colleague hates you lucky that Heebon didn't. She is professionals and shortly became closed with you. At least you added one more friends of yours that day.

=================
JS: Here the update. start from this chap to the next
and the next, more thing will revealed. Hope you like it.
:D

Zero: I put the real story on that band names. hehe..
Yoochun knows or don't lets found out together.^^
But I can say that you will have a great relationship
starting now..hehe....

others please comments