Meets new friends of his..

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
It's been 2 weeks pass after that night. Both you either Jaejoong did not talked about what happens. Seems like he wanted to keep it to himself, but you really want that he talked about it with you. You just want to comfort him.

Your plastered had been remove from your leg today, but the doctor reminds you not too hard with your legs till it is fully recovers. The good news is your medical fees has been paid and you know who does it. None other than Kim Hyun Joong.
"Well at least he knows how to take his responsibilities" You murmured to yourself while trying to find his card that he gave the other day to thanks him.

Right then you receive a message. It's from Jaejoong, to reminds you about your meeting him later on after he finish his training for the day.

From: Jae

Yay...Don't forget today..Meet you at the usual place.
Don't be late..Have a good news to tell you.^_^.

You smile when read his message. He still love to use emoticons when sending message even when you said it's annoyed you. But sometimes it does feels cute for you.

Right when you wanted to reply his message, you receive a phone called. It's a private number so you didn't know who it is.

" Yabosayeo..Who is this?" you curiously asked. You never receive any private number called before. All you think of now is whether Nicole involve into another problems again.

" Yay..It's me.." reply the caller. It's a guy, but with voice that you never heard nor knew before.

" Who's me? Yay..If you wanted to do prank call to it to others" and you end the phone call. You really don't like to accept called from anonymous number that you didn't know.

Your phone rang again. From the same number. At first you decide to ignore the phone called, thinking that he would get bored when you didn't pick up his phone instead he called you continuously.

" Yay..I didn't know you so what do you want?" That caller has reach your limits.

" Hey, it's that the way you to thanks person that paid for your medical fees and send you to hospitals the other day?"

Just when he said that, you realize who it is. It's Kim Hyun Joong. You wonder what else he want from you.

" Thanks..But what do you want and where do you get my number from? As far as I concern, I don't have something that belong to you as what you claim and I didn't owe you. So why did you call me?" you said.

" Yay..I'm just being nice here. Beside, I have my own ways to get your number. It's not hard and that medical fees does not equal with the sum that I paid to respray my cars. Remember the marks. So, don't tell me you didn't owe me" He said. You can imagine that he is now smirked and smiled alone maybe feeling satisfied for pissed you off.

" Whatever..What are you an artist that becomes stalker? Anyway how much it is then? I'll pay you back. I don't like to owe someone who like you"

" Okay then. It's about ____(think of any number you like. Don't have any idea the sum is). You can pay me back any time you wanted too". He said.

" What? That was too expensive. Gosh..Whatever..I'll pay it back but no all in one times. I'll pay you back slowly". You said, then you hang up on him. Hoping he wont called you back. But then he send you a message.

From: No numbers

Yay..you can be my assistant or my maid if you
don't have money to pay it back.
Offer opened always.

" Jerk!!!I'll never be your maid or assistant" you yelled alone.

Thinking of Hyun Joong almost made you forget about your meeting with Jaejoong. Lucky that you manage to get there in times. When you reach your usual place, it's a stall near to you residents where you always drinks with him. You saw him in the middle of four other person that you never knew or met before.

" Hey, mianhe..I'm late" you said.

" Yay!! Didn't I told you not to came late. I have something important to tell you" He said and ordered you to seat next to him.

" So, what's the news? and mind to introduce me to them? Your friends here?" You said and smile at them. They were smiling back at you. All of them have the gorgeous looks to you.

" Right. ______-ah meets Yuhno, Jung Yuhno"

" Hi, I'm Jung Yuhno, call me Yuhno. Nice meeting you" He bowed and smile at you.

Yuhno he had a small face but with a very beautiful shape. His eyes look full with ambitions, you can feel his charisma through his appearance. " Hai..I'm ____. Pleasure to meet you too" you said and bowed too him too.

" This is Shim Changmin. The youngest among us here" introduce Jaejoong to next person next to Yuhno.
Changmin is busy with his food suddenly look up and introduce himself. " Changmin just call me Changmin. I don't like to be formal when I'm with friends. I' hungry" he said in his full mouth and smile. Then he continue to eat his foods.

For you Changmin has that baby face looks and seems innocent. He seems to have that childish side on him. Maybe because he is the youngest among you guys there. " Changmin-sshi, you got something above your lips" You said and pointing to his right upper lips. Hurriedly he grab a tissue and clean his mouth with it.

" Changmin-ah, eat slowly. You look like you didn't feed for a week" said Yuhno.

" Hi, I'm Junsu. Kim Junsu". said another guy. He sat in front of you. He looks so adorable. With his smile and his eyes, he got that smiling eyes for you. His voice is what attract you to him. His voice seems husky just like Jaejoong voice.

" Hi. I'm _____. Nice meeting you. You got something in common with Jae" you said.

" I do?? What?" he asked back.

" For me, i think your voice a bit similar with him" You said.

" Thanks" He said.

" Junsu is the last person the company takes in from the audition that day" said Jeajoong.

" Owh..Congrats" You said.

" And this is?" You said and look at the person next to you. He seems to be quiet and just smile when the others introduce them self.

" I'm Yoochun. Park Yoochun. I just get back from the states so I don't have much friends here. I hope you can be one of my friends" He said and hands out his hand for handshake.

" Hi. Sure..I love to be friends with Jae friends too since I don't have many friends too" you said and handshake with him.

You turn you head back too Jaejoong and smile at him. " So Jae, were done with the ice breaking among us so?? What's the big news?" You asked curiously.

He smile and raise up his glass, " The news is, you are sitting next to the next best band in Korea. Meet the future famous band of SM Ent. So how about a toast for that?" he said and smile at you.

You were surprise and suddenly you hugs him. " Jae, are you serious? You're going to make your debut? You're not lying don't you?" You asked. You were so happy. Finally his dreams become reality, in short time.

" Yeah. We are. For the moments we still don't have our band names so they just called us SM5. What do you think? So for now enjoyed your moments with us now before we get busy with concerts and chased by fans" He said and chuckled.

" Whoa..This is great. I've just made friends with future artist here" You said while looking at them.

" Hey..Let's have a toast. Jaejoong hyung must be tired waiting for the toast" Said Changmin.

" Yup..Everybody let's have a toast" Said Junsu excitedly.

You spends your whole evening celebrating the good news that you just heard from Jaejoong. He seem so happy with his coming debut. Part of his dreams is slowly comes true. It was the best night with him. Sharing his happiness with you.

After a few hours there, you guys decide to head home. Since Yuhno, Junsu and Yoochun are not from Seoul so they have to get back to their hostel before midnight. While Changmin head to his home.

You and Jaejoong decide to walk home and take a stroll for a while before get back home.

========================
JS: Yeah..thanks..the exams is today actually. So no more exams and i can concentrate on my fics now. hehe..
here's the update. Hope you like it

Suju_love: Here's the update. Hope you like it
Don't forget to drop your comments.^_^

Eun Hae: Yeah. He is a jerk though. But he had a good heart.hehe..Jaejoong will realize soon..
Yoochun and Junsu will appeared on this chap. I make them the last. Save the best for the last.^^