Press conference

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
SM Ent DBSK restroom....

"Two stars will announce officially their love relationships to the publics today at 2 pm on a press conference for this matters" That was a statements that made by the news announcers in KBS World news that afternoon.

The members of Dong Bang who watch the news didn't surprised to heard the highlight for the entertainment news.

"Where is the remote control?!!" asked Junsu and searched for the remote control.

"Hey!! Break over. Let's back to works" Jaejoong said, whose appeared suddenly with you followed from behind. The members look at Jaejoong and you. Everyone stay still at their movements and silence. None of them manage to turn off the television.

"The rumors of them going out has been speculate before but none of them had made an official statement on this" said the reporter on the television.

Jaejoong just watch and listen to the news without any words and no one seems to understand his reaction.

"Alright then, I'm going to the toilet for a while. my stomach hurts" he smile and walked away.

_________________

The press conference area....

Hyun Joong and Yoona arrives together at the conference area. Many of the reporters are there already waiting for both of them. Cameras blink everywhere. Trying the best to get the best pictures of the hot couples.

"Excuse me. For how long you two have been dating each other??".

"Is it true?".

"Say something".

"Can you, please say something about this".

The reporter are all going crazy asking question to another question. Lucky that they have bodyguards to help them escape from the crowd easily. Hyun Joong don't have other choice than hold tight Yoona hands to him, pretend that they are really dating.

"You still have 5 minutes before we start" said Mr Park, Hyun Joong manager in the waiting room. He then left, lets the two big stars ready.

Hyun Joong get up from his seats, walked toward Yoona and offers her his hands. Together they make their way to the entrance. Hyun Joong could sense that Yoona hands are shivering in his. He look at Yoona and smiles.

"Why are you shivering?" Yoona look at him smiles back.

"Don't be nervous, this is not real. Were just acting out there later" he added and smirked.

Yoona on the other hand, feeling a little disappointed when she heard Hyuun Joong word. Hyun Joong open the doors and led her to the hall where lots of reporters waiting for them.

Hyun Joong raise his hands and smiles towards the reporters. Yoona is still in shocks after listen to Hyun Joong last words before they enter the hall.

"Your face expression" said Hyun Joong makes Yoona backs to reality. Her sour face change into the most cute and sweet face ever in instant.

"I'm sorry that we have kept this from public. We've been dating each other for almost 3 months now. Since were still new, so we don't want to make it public. We wanted to know each other first before we could announce it" said Hyun Joong to the reporters.

"Yeah..As for now, all I can say is I am happy being with him and he is happy being with me" added Yoona. They both hold their hands and pretend that they are happy with each other.

"When will this end" that was what Hyun Joong thought in his mind. Forcing himself to smile to the crowd and he hate it when he had to pretends.

"Is he really meant what he said just now??"that was what Yoona thought in her mind.

Soon after that they ended the conference and headed back to the waiting room.

"Hyun Joong-ah, I know that this is hard for because this is hard fro me too" said Yoona starting the conversation. "But, as hard as it for you, I want you to know that, I meant this. I know that I had feelings for you, and even when I'm the one who had it first, but I really want you to know that I hope this lies can be true by the ends" she added, confess her true feeling to Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong didn't respond back at her. He makes her way out to the back doors. He already inform his manager to bring his car to the back doors as he will leave alone, not with Yoona.

__________________

Jaejoong P.O.V

I left the restroom and the rest of s and you. I went out from the studio and went to the place where he and Yoona always went together.

I sit on a bench, the exact bench where I always sits with Yoona. Remembering our moments together. I smiles when it comes to the sweet memories they had, smiling to myself upon remembering our first kiss.

"Once both of us being famous and had entered the entertainment world, we would announce to the public that were going out" That was what Yoona had promised me before she got into the entertainment news.

"You make the announcement already. But it is not me. Its other person".

"Why should we ended like this. I guess I don't have that chance to have you back now. Good luck and I hope you happy with your choice" I said when I look into our names that we carve on the bench.

I left the parks together with my hopes having her back in my life, left behind all the memories that I had with her, the good and the bad memories. All of it.

"I have to think about my own life, my own future now. I'm not doing this because I want you back, but for the dreams that we shared once, being a famous and an idols in this industry" I said to myself.

Now I realize that I'm no longer wanted to be in the industry to have Yoona back but for the dreams once I had, the dreams that I had forget before.

======================
Here the update..
enjoy it and please comments..:D