When Jaejoong meet Hyun Joong

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Jaejoong P.O.V

Trutt..Trutt...(phone ringing)

"Annaeyoe"

"It's me Hyun Joong"

__________________________

I receive a phone call from Hyun Joong after ____ left. He wanted to see me. I couldn't say no. Besides I have the urge to know why is he calling me, asking to meet me out of the blue. Was it something to do with ___ or Yoona, I don't know either.

I arrive at the place where he mention. He is already there, waiting for me. It is just an ordinary shop, not an expensive restaurants which I expect he would like to meet me. "I don't know that you like to come to a place like this" I said soon as I seat.

I look around, there is other customer too, looking at us. I wouldn't surprised because I know our position now. Both are a member of a well known group, even when my group is still new in the industry.

"I just thought that you would feel comfortable meeting me at a place like this. Plus, ____ always brought me to a place like this so I get used to it now" he said, pouring a drink into my glass.

"So, why do you wanted to see me? I mean out of sudden?" I said, pouring him a drink into his glass.

"Nothing, just wanted to have a normal guy conversations. About life, your career, my career. Everything. Since I never talk in properly situation before with you, so I think why not now" he said. "Ajumma, bring me more dishes" he shouted to the owner of the shop.

"How's your life after being an artist? Do you enjoy it?" he asked.

I could not believe that the purpose for him to meet me was only because of this simple reason. "Good. I've been great. I grateful that fans love our music and group".

"Great for you. I heard that your group is preparing for Japan activities" he said. We personally just heard the news by this morning and now, he knew about it already. "That was fast. We just knew this morning and now you know about it. That was amazed me" I said. I really don't like this situation. Why are we acted like we have a good relation. As far as I remember, we can be considered having a not so good history. Regarding his past relation with Yoona, reason why she left me before, and now ____, working with him.

"If from the side of whose in the business first I can be your sunbae, regarding the experience. So I would definitely have my contact in this business"

"Oh.."

"When will the activity start?"

"Early this coming new year. But we have to finish up all the promotion scheduled and other activities here before we go" I said, unwilling to answer, but it would be inappropriate for to not answering too.

"Wish all the luck for you and your group" he said pouring another drink in his glass, continuing eating his dishes.

"Is that all why you are calling me out?"

"I met ____ today" I blurted. I was kinda drunk. Hyun Joong is just like me, faster drinker.

"I know about this"

I hate his intonation, but ___ seems happy with him, "Take a good care of her. She's a good girl. Not like the others that you might get involve before"
*This is not what I wanted to say*

He smirked then answer me back "She is not just good that I have to take a good care of her. She is more. I want her to be my girl" he said. He sounded very clear on what he just said. That was what I envy him. He always know what he wanted and fight for what he wanted and believe, just like how he ended his relation, false relation with Yoona. I knew this cause sometimes Yoona would mention her past relations with Hyun Joong.

"It's alright for you right?" he said. For moments we just stare at each other. Glare at each other eyes. I was looking for honesty in his eyes. Damn..he look honest on his words.

"Are you serious or are you just making another jokes?"

"If I wasn't that serious, wasn't that sure, I would not tell you this. I even couldn't believe myself that I've fallen for her" he said, not moving his face from me. Telling me that he is serious.

"If that the case, I wouldn't care anymore" I really wanted to cry, listening to this. I thought that I might be not that late, making my move, but indeed I am now. I pour another drink to myself. I really wanted to cover my feelings, drunk away with the pain.
*Why is it this late for me knowing my true feeling. Only once I slowly lost her hands that I realize it. I was such an idiot*

"Then I would felt no others then relieve that she would be in a good hand. Treat her well" I said.

"Treat her well?..I don't even know how? What could I've done not making her sad, remembering her past. But whatever it takes, I'll try my best to make her only sees me in her eyes" he said. Again we look at each other eyes. The tense could be sense, but for others saw us together, they might think, two guys having a drink together but in fact were like giving warning to each other not to cross the line.

"Don't go for Italian food. She don't like the taste" I blurted ____ likes and dislikes slowly.

"Really, then she had force herself all this time before" he nodded.

"Again, she like to go to amusement park to have fun, she can be naive sometimes, but once she's pissed off then you have to be very careful"

"That would be similar with me" he smirked.

"And.."

He cut me off, "Next time, when I get to know her better, then it would be my chance to tell you about her" he said. Then his phone ring. I could not hear anything else, I just drink and drink again till all the soju in the bottles was gone. "I have to go now. Thanks for your time" he said, get up from his seat.

"And there's more..." I paused.Hyun Joong stop, turning his back, back at me "Don't you dare to have the idea of toying around with her" I look into his face, warning him not too. "You don't have to worry about that,cause I won't do that kind of thing that someone else had done to her. She have a huge damage from her previous relation. So don't worry" he said and leave me there.

After Hyun Joong left, I stayed there for a while before headed back to dorm. That night, I look again into all the things that ____ have gave me. The lucky broach, her own brand she claim, our old picture together, her birthday present to me, all the things she had gave me I collect it put in into a nice care.

Before, I would think it is just a gift from friends that I have to keep it, but the moments I realize my feeling to her, it become the most precious things in my life. I took my phone, go to the directory searching her name, thinking whether I should delete her number or not. After a while I decide to delete her number, it's time for me to let her go, I think even when it's not my will.

Then I look through all my inbox, it was all her message, none from Yoona that I kept. Only from her. I read all her message for a last time before I delete all of it.

"___-ah, goodbye" I said. Tears streamed down my face, I'm not willing to do this, but it would be unfair for Yoona that I don't treat her nice, keeping other name and face in my heart, it would be unfair to ____,making her on hold for so long, waiting for my answer. Patiently by my side, holding on to her feeling to me even when that time I was only saw Yoona in my eyes. It's time for her to felt love, to be loved at least from a person who love her, fight for her. Not like me, loving her but just now realize how important she is to me.

"____-ah, goodbye, I love you..Really" I said as I put away all the stuff that she gave me under my bed.

===================
posche14:yes he did..
Bella Cullen: Hey it's okay. Good luck on your exam. :)
I will tell you. I'll give the link later.
primaaneka:hehe..so in short you do like the chaps?hehe..I miss Jae too..sorry that he make the deals. Jae is coward to his love for you when he is for Yoona aite?hehe..
kkk_128:Don't change the dramatic habits, I like it..^-^. how old are you then??:D..Let see my ranked.
#1:SiWon
#2:Leeteuk
#3:Donghae
#4:Heechul
#5:Kangin
my best friends like Taeyang from Big Bang +(
~ZeRo~:hehe..I will get the link after I've done with the posters. and I will give to you..I've updated..so enjoy..I know you would be thrilled for this.
HaNaKo :I don't know either why?(maybe I want more drama on my fics :D) neway I've updated
Jaejoong261:Yeah, I've watch it and damn..both my fav is there..Yoochun look adorable and Jae as always look stunning. huh...I cannot sleep at night after I watch the official mv..=) thinking of Jae..
Yumidoma:Thanks.She's healing herself from her love and yeah Hyun Joong been to much..and that the way his character created. You like Hyun Joong? Sorry if u do cause making his character like this.:D
I've updated...

So others, please comments..Good comments or not I accept it, but please the good one. can't handle the knife stabbing comments..:D