Hyun Joong Confession

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Back at Seoul..on the same week...

Hyun Joong is really acting weird these few days, especially after he is meeting with Jaejoong. Today, he drive you back home.

"Komawo..For driving me home" you said. Trying to be nice. His attitude being nice to you somehow make you feel irritated and melting on the same time.

"Don't get me wrong, but I'll deduct the fuel charge from you pay check" he smirk.

As you have thought, he will never be that kind and generous to you.

"Which one is your house. I didn't know till now. I just know the road" he said.

"It's of these houses. You can go now. Thanks again".

"Nope..I'm not leaving till I know which one is your house".

"It's that one over there and now you can go" you said and start walking. But instead of listening to you, Hyun Joong followed you from behind until you reach in front of your house.

"Gwenchana..I'm arrive safely in front of door if that the reason you following me. Please go now" you asking him to leave.

"Nope. I want to see you house".

He pulled the door that you already unlocked and went inside. Hurriedly you follow from his back. Inside he start to look around the house. Touring it by himself.

"It's not the way I imagine it too. It's neat and tidy. Not that small" he judging your house environment.

"Ah..You should only let this one hang on the wall, and no others posters" he said when he look at your wall. There are his group poster and Jaejoong poster, placing side by side. He snatch Jaejoong group poster and leaving his behind. When he tried to throw it away, you grabbed the poster immediately.

"Why are you so not impolite. Don't forget that no one invited you in, so behave yourself!!" you yelled at him.

"Aish..You're too easy to get angry now days" he said and sit at your coach.

"Let me have a rest for a while before I drive back home" he said and lay down at the coach.

"No..You must go home now. I'm so tired. I don't have enough energy to entertain you. Please" you begging him now.

"5 minutes. Give me five minutes" he said.

You ignored him. Somehow you tried to pulled him up, but he resist. Instead of getting up, he pulled you so hard that make you fall on his chest. The position is weird for you that you couldn't move because of surprise.

Looking at each other faces for a moment until Nicole appeared without you notice it.

"Oh!!!Am I interrupting here?" she said.

Quickly, you get up from Hyun Joong chest and, he also hurriedly get up from the coach. "I can go if I do interrupt" she added.

"No!!!" you shouted. "Er...Please don't go. He's about to leave now. Don't you??" you grinned at Hyun Joong pulling him up from the coach.

His face already turning red, "Yea..I'm about to leave. So I better get going" he said.

You sent him to his car because it would be inappropriate for you to say goodbye in the house.

"Good night" you said after reach to his car. You turn your back and about to walk back home when he suddenly hug you from behind.

"____-ah, Jaejoong is not in a good condition with Yoona now. What would you do if he comes and find you?" he said, in a very romantic tone.

"I ain't care of your answer. Just tell me honesty, will you go to his side?"

You were still in shock. His hands are up in your shoulder, hugging you from behind. Instead you didn't resist for him to let go. You stay still and didn't make any move or sound.
After a while, you gain your conciuos back. "Hyun Joong, please let me go. I won't answer your question. Sometimes we do need things that we have to kept for ourself" you said, break his hugs.

You walked again, trying to get away from him as quick as you can. The way he act make you afraid of him more. You afraid that he might fall for you. You know if he did, you could not return the same feeling for him. As up till now, you still love Jaejoong dearly and always will.

He grabbed your hands before you go and further, "Tomorrow....Tomorrow, meet me at Jamsil Stadium. Please go there. I'll have something important that I wanted to tell you. I'll call you and asked driver to pick you up after I finish all my scheduled" he said.

You pulled your hand backs, not answering him, stated that you will go or not, you just leave him there, hanging without your answer.

_____________________________

The next day....

"Nicole-ah..ottokae?? What if he confess his feeling for me? What should I do?"

"_____-ah, how do you feel toward him?"

You think for a while before answering Nicole question. "I could never can return his feeling. You know that whom I love till now" you sighed.

"____-ah, forgive me for saying this. If Jae is the one that you still waiting for, then I think you should forget him. For how long that you have hold your feeling for him? Years now _____. But what do you get? Nothing. I assume that he still doesn't have any idea that you love him more than that Yoona do" advice Nicole.

"So, you're saying that I should accept Hyun Joong if he do confess?"

"The answer is in you, not me. Ask your heart what do you want. Don't used your head to think. Used your heart. Listen to it. Whom it beating for. My opinion just now is what I think of. I don't want you to make decision that you will regret for the rest of your life" said Nicole and leave you alone for you to think.

You decide to get out from the house, taking a fresh air. Your mind is so messed up. You didn't love Hyun Joong but you don't want to lose your friendship with him. If you could not return his feeling then it would be awkward for both of you.

____________________

Jamsil Stadium..

Hyun Joong P.O.V

"Where is she? I hope she will shown up" I talk to myself. When my driver go and fetch her up, she wasn't at her house and Nicole itself didn't know where she go.

Her phone also inactive and that make me hard to find or try to get through to her. I was so worried that something terrible could happen to her.

She's late for 2 hours now, but I will keep waiting here. I'll give her another 30 minutes, if she didn't shown up, then I know what her answer is even when I didn't popped the question yet.

30 minutes past but yet there is no sign of her. So I decided to leave. I'm so disappointed cause I know her answer is this. But once I try to open my cars I saw her. Standing in front of me.

"Are you just arrive here?" she asked. I could see her face look so miserable, but so do I. I could not know what her reaction nor answer could be.

"Nope, I just got here" I lied. "Come, let's get inside the stadium. I have something to show" I said, and led her the way.

"Two years from now.." I paused. Trying to get my courage for what I'm gonna tell her.

"Two years from now, we SS501 will held a concert here. It would be the very best concert held in this stadium. Lately, my life had change slowly. Both my career and my love life. Because of that.." I paused again. I put my hand inside my pocket and pulled out the ring that I made special for her.

"Here, A VIP ticket for the concert in two years from now" I said. "I only make this one and person who wore it is the only person who can access to the VIP seat".

I took her fingers, try to fit in the ringer in her fingers, "Wear this" I said. Slowly, she pulled back her finger.

I take a look at her, she look down on the ground, taking a big inhales before she could say something. "Hyun Joong-ah, I'm sorry I cannot accept this. It's okay that I didn't get the VIP tickets, I'll buy one for the concert even it would be the last row tickets".

"I can't work with you anymore because I had applied for university and the new semester would start next week. It would be great, the concert. They would be lot of audience. You and the rest would give them the best performance. Hyun Joong-ah, don't you ever get down from the stage because that is the place where you belong. Where you can be yourself. And I will happy watching your happy face from the crowd" she said.

"And what more important you didn't like me or love me. You just feel that I'm different from other girls that you have met in your life and get confuse because of it. It can't be like this" she said.

"It's not like that" I denied. "Only because I treat you a little nicer then you would misunderstood me. You're just my stylist and I don't like you. You get it?" I said. That the only thing I can do to cover myself from shameless and cover her feeling from guilty. I know she would. She nodded.

"There is more, tomorrow.." she said, her tears start to stream down now, I can't stand to watch her crying. I know that she is really feeling guilty on me. I turn my and cut her off, "You go home first, I'll stay here for a while, figuring how the concert should be" I said. My tears slolwy falls down to my cheek.

I know slowly she made her way. The first time in life I felt that I'm seriously in love with some one, my very first love, but I cannot hold it. Now I know what it felt like to be in love, to be hurt.

______, she had taught me a lot in life. Taught me to be more appreciate every singles thing in my life.

=============================

primaaneka: It's okay. As long as you read. But I do miss your comment. I've updated.
kkk_128: haha..you always did and it's good that you felt that you're in the story. You can call me Unnie. I don't mind. It's good to have dongsaeng in net.^^.I'm from Malaysia. The next story, I can't make a new account under the same name. Error..It would be different my dear dongseang.
assddddsda: Hehe..yeah..but if I could then maybe I would choose Jae,so I don't have to cook for him, instead he's the one who cook for me. (><)
Jaejoong261: haha..Jae will get you. don't worry. Of course I know NewS. my fav is Yamapi. He look like Hyun Joong a bit for me..hehe..
HaNaKo: Updated..
~ZeRo~: Updated...hehe..enjoy..
Sang Sang: Thanks..I don't know why either. Maybe the first chap is kinda boring. Thanks but do you know how I can create another account under the same name? Thanks..
eun suh: Thanks. You means that you're crying while reading this. Gosh..I'm so touch..I've updated..