You + Jaejoong

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
You + Jaejoong

The next day was tough for all of you. No one seems in the right mood exceopt for Yoona whose anticipated for the press conference. She didn't even care about others might think of her. Not even Jaejoong. It was the longest day of your life since you started to worked at SM Ent. Finally, times to go home, you feel relieve that the day has ended. You couldn't stand being in work. Everyone still don't like you but not as bad as the earlier.

That evening when you walked to the station you heard someone shouted your name. You look back and found that it was Jaejoong. Running to your directions.

" Yay!!Are you deaf or what now!!" he yelled. Tried to catch up his breath. " Why? Are you okay?".

" I just felt that I wanted to walked you home today. It's been a while we walked back home together. Plus, Changmin had this for Nicole. I didn't know that they were closed now" he said and showing a package that wrapped careful. " I didn't know that either. I've not talking much with Nicole recently" You said.

Both of you walked in silence to the station. Not long enough, the bus arrive and he get in the bus along with you. All the way, silence conquer the scene. You pensively look out the window, while Jaejoong concentrate on thinking something. 30 minutes later, both of you finally reached your residents station and both of you get out of the bus.

On the way walked to your house takes 15 minutes, but as long as with him, 15 minutes is not enough of times. " Jae..Are you okay??You sure you don't have anything that you wanted to tell me??Anything that you can share with me??" You asked. You are curios about his actions just now. Since he moved into the hostel, he never walked you home anymore. And this is the first time after almost a month.

" You heard about it? The scandals?" he said and look at you.

" I already thought that this is about Yoona about that crap scandals thing. I'm so fool to think that he just wanted to walked me home" You thought.

" I've heard about it. It kinda hot gossip at the company. Heebon told me bout it too" you answered. " How are you? Are you okay with this?"

" I don't know. I feel blur. I said that I'm over her, but why that deep inside of me still care about her. I really wanted to go to her side, comfort her on this, but I just can't. I know that it won't turn out the way that I wanted too"he sighed.

You don't know what you should say. You led him to the basketball court, where he kissed you for the first time before. You just think that he really needs you to listen to him now.

" I..." he sighed and sit down on the ground. You followed him. You look up to the sky.

" Jae..remember when I told you to look into another directions? Did you do that?" He shook his head.

" I don't even know how to start" he blurted. " Well, it's about time for you to do that. Maybe, you'll find something, someone whose deserve you better. If it was too hard,cause so much pain, why bother to think about it" You said. " What was I'm saying. I'm like that too. It was too hard, so much pain loving you, but I can pushed myself to not too" You thought.

" You know Jae, I know how that feel for you, cause I felt that too" you said. You think about what Yoochun told you before

Flashback

"If you love him that much, then why don't you go and confess instead of keeping your feeling to yourself"

"It's gonna hurt you if you didn't tell him. Sooner or later you would have too".

Flashback end.

Yoochun oppa is right. Sooner or later he will know about my feeling. " How was that? I never knew that you are in a relationship before" he said. " Why did I never knew that ____ is in a relationship before" Jaejoong thought.

" It's not the way you think about. It's more on one sided feelings. I know him for a very long time and I don't know when did I developed feelings on him. One day I wake up and found that I was in love with him. But the thing is he..." you sighed.

" What? What does he do to you?" he asked, looking into your face.

" He never knew that I love him. He's not even looks at me as a girl. He maybe look at me as his friends or his lil' sister. I don't know. The day he broke up with his girl, I feels happy, cause I think that I might have a chance" you sighed again. " But I was wrong, he love his girl so much till he could not see me".

" Well..too bad for him that he could not see you"

" Yeah..too bad that he is you" you said almost unheard.

" What?"

" Nothing. The point is, first love is hard to forget, but your last love is forever. But for my case, he will be the first and the last love I had. You know why?" You asked wanting to know his answered.

" No...I don't miss philosophy" he said.

" If you hate someone, you can find thousand of excuses for hating them, but if you love someone, you couldn't find any single reason why. That's what happens to me. He, instead of knowing my feeling, he gave me so much pain" you said.

" _____ sure love that guys so much. But why would I feel uneasy about this. Am I gonna lost her to someone else?? Gosh!!!What was I thinking. Am I jealous that she mention about other guy" Jaejoong played with his mind. He did not realize that he is pensively looking directly into your face, your eyes. " Gosh!!What is this feeling?? Afraid to lost ____ too?" he thought.

You realize that Jaejoong is looking at you without a blink and that reminds you about the night of he kissed you. For a moments both of you just stare at each other. Then again, same as that night he leaned slowly at you, but this time, he wasn't drunk.

He place his both hands into your hair, pulled it aside, slowly leaned towards you " You know.." he said in his husky voice almost whispering, " that guys just lost someone who love him so much" he said and kiss you on your forehead.

" What am I doing?? ____ is a friends and I'm confusing" Jaejoong monologue in his head. Slowly he gave a distance again. " Come let's go home. It's late. Nicole gonna freaks you out" he blurted.

Somehow you felt disappointed, for a seconds you thought that he's gonna kiss you but then he only kiss your forehead. " Yeah.. I'm gonna walked by myself here. You better go to the station before the last bus arrive" You said. He agree and handed the package that Changmin gave to Nicole to you and left you alone after that, making his way to the station.

You walked your way home soon after he left but then on the sideway to your house, something more surprising is waiting for you.

============

primaaneka: You do?? what was it??Tell me..^^
who knew that it could gave me an idea.

kkk_128: hey you're back. I've been waiting for your comments.
How do you like this chap??^^
Jae is start to feel jealous here....:D

assddddsda: Thanks. Here's the new chap. hope you like it.
I hope you keep reading and dropped me comments ar..
:D

JS: Yeah me too. The idea is just popped out of my head.
Last I know, I was just keep writing.^^

and again for the readers who just read this fics,
the one who already read this fics but don't comments
for those who just notice it, please comments.
I really love to read the comments.
Love to all the readers.