Picnic..

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
" Are you done? You're coming aren't you" Shout Nicole from outside your door.

" Yay!!Nicole-ah do i have to come?"

" Yes you are, unless you want it be too obvious that you have a crush on Jae and that you're avoiding him so don't come" threat Nicole.

You were falter whether you're going or not. If you're going then you don't know how to act in front of him, but then if you're not going then like Nicole said it would be obvious that you have crush on him, and you don't want him to realize it now.

" Yay!!! Lee ______, come now..What took you so long" said Nicole, banging on your door.

You have no choice and you have to go. You grab your sling beg, take a look of your appearance for the last time, and sighed before slowly walked towards your doors.

* Fine..I'll go, but I'll try to ignored him if I have too. Aish...God..help me on this* You silently pray.

" Lee ______, for the last time hurry now. Jae will comes soon" Nicole shouting and banging again over the doors.

You opened up the doors and " Yay!!!!You gonna breaks my door you know. What's the hurry, he's not even here yet" You yelled at Nicole.

When she tried to answer back, someone knock on your doors. " Just about time. I think Jae is here. Come on now" said Nicole and runs to the doors.

" Hey handsome" Said Nicole. " Just about time you come someone..." you covers before she could say anything more.

" Just about time for what" asked Jaejoong and looks at you.

" Nay..nothing..Let's go now. We don't want them to wait for us" You said and leave the two of them behind.

" Hey.._____-ah, were going by cars. I'm borrowing my friends car today" Said Jaejoong when he notice that you are making your way to the bus station. You turn back to their direction. " ______-ah, sit in front. I wanted to feels like lady boss today so I'll seat at the back" Said Nicole and pushed you to slide into the front seat next to Jaejoong.

You give her a you-are-so-gonna-pay for this glare to Nicole but she's just pretend that she is not notice the glare that you gave her.

Half an hour later, the three of you reach to Changmin house. The place have to change last minutes because Changmin had to look after the house since his parents make an sudden trips to Incheon.

" Hey..you guys late, I'm starving here" said Changmin and welcome the three of inside. " The rest is at the backyard, let's go there" he said and helped Jaejoong to bring inside the things that he brought along. Then he led the ways to the backyards.

" Hey guys..Sorry were late" You greet the others. They already started the barbecue. " That's okay. Were just started" said Yuhno. " Ah..We got new friends here. Who is she?" asked Junsu once he saw Nicole.

" Owh..This is a good friend of mine, Nicole. Nicole this is Yuhno, Yoochun and this fine good looking guy who asking just now is Junsu and where is Changmin. He's here just now" you said and look around to find Changmin.

" I'm here" said Changmin and runs to you, but unlucky Changmin, he tripped and fall on his .

All of you just laugh at him. " Here. let me helps you up" said Nicole and offers her hand for help. Changmin feels blush as he fells on his in front of a cute looking girl, and that girls help him to get up. He did not notice her presence before. * Wow!!She's cute. That outfits fits her well*

* He's clumsy..reminds me of myself* thought Nicole

The rest of you just observe the romantic scene of them helping each other. " Wow!!I can see pink aura surround Changmin now" said Junsu and grinned at Changmin. It makes him blushed even more. Nicole just smile and pretend that she did not hear anything.

While you, trying your best to avoid Jaejoong. " Jae, I'm gonna go and help Yoochun and Yuhno with the barbecue" You said and left him puzzled on his seats.

" Yuhno oppa let me help you with that" You said and took over his place guarding the meets he roast. " Go and have a drinks with the others" You order him. " Are you sure? You know how to do this?"

" Yeah..I'm sure..Just go there and relax with the others"

He then left you with his job and headed to the rest of the members. " Finally, I can have an peace of mind here" You mumble.

Jaejoong on the other hand, feel a bit weird on your behaviour. " Whats wrong with _______ today. She's not herself today?" He thinks to himself. He just stare at you and trying to figure out what exactly happens last night. " Did I did something wrong last night that she's been acting weird to me?"

You notice that Jaejoong is staring at you but you just pretends that you're not noticing it. Then you saw he left his seat and make his way to you. * Oh no!! He's coming. What should I do?"

" Guys, I'm gonna go and helps ________. She maybe need helps there" said Jaejoong to the others and make his way to you.

" ______-ah needs some helps with that?" He asked.

" No..I'm fine" You said but not looking at him.

" Never mind. I'll help anyway. I'm a bit lost there with the conversations" He said and take the clippers from your hands. " ______-ah, do you have any problems or did I just did something wrong last night?" He said start the conversation among the two of you since you're just standing there and help him fanning. " No. I'm okay and don't worry nothing happens" You said, a bit disappointed yet release that he couldn't remember anything.

" Are you sure? You been acting weird around me but not to the other" he said and wiped his sweat with his bare hands. Dirt is everywhere on his face.

You shook your head and giggle looking at his dirty face. " What?" He asked and then he realize his face full with dirt. " Yay ______ stop giggle" he said and touch your face with his dirty hands. Now your face are covers with dirt also. Both you and Jeajoong laugh when looked at each others faces.

" It's okay that he did not remember. I know this could happens but at least I can act normal now with him" You said in your head.

" She's seem back to herself now" Jaejoong thought and laughing away with you. " Hey, sorry to interrupt, you guys made a cute couple together but I'm hungry" Said Changmin shown up from no where you could realize.

" Be ready in any minutes now" Said Jejoong. You feel embarrassed with Changmin words but sad with his reply. Few moments later, you guys sat on the garden table and eating the meals that had been prepared. After eating, you left to watch a football match between them. Junsu is excited to show his talent on footballs to Nicole.

Jaejoong didn't participate and sat next to you. " We will start the recording next week and by this week we will have our first photo shoots" He blurted.

" Welcome to the entertainment industry Jae. You must be very busy then and don't have much time to relax like this after that"

" Yeah.. I guess too. Anyway, you must buy the album when it's out okay"

" I thought that you are gonna give me a free copy"

" Of course I'm not gonna give you a free copy You will have to buy it yourself.To shows your support"

" Stingy" You pouted.

He didn't talked back. " You will always support me right? Be here when I need friends. I'm afraid actually" He said in sudden.

You take a look at him with a weird face. * Is that what you think of me a friends only*

" I'm afraid cause I have no idea of what waits for me" He said and look at you.

" Jae, I will always here. I'm not going anyway" You messed with his hair. " Thanks..For not leaving me like Yoona did. For always be my side" he said.

* I will always by your side as long as you need me*

==================

JS: Thanks to sweetrose for a nice poster.^^
Here's the update. Sorry that Hyun Joong not in this chap.
He will in the next chap. :D

Eun Hae: he was drunk remember and i cannot make him remember. It will ruined the plot.hehe...
I think being Hyun Joong assistant also not that bad.
Neway here is the update. :D

Zero: Hi..im glad you read and like the story.
I'm sorry that you did not talk with Jaejoong about what happen between the two of you.
Neway keep on reading my fics okay and here's the update.

And again for silence readers, please comments at least I know how you feels bout this story.^^