Music Bank here they comes..

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
The next day you went to work with pain your head.
Last night you were having so much fun with them, drank so much.

"Hey..You don't look good? Having a wild night last night?" smirked Heebon once you get into the office.

"I guess. I drinks so much last night with them, you know celebrating their first performance".

"Well, that's gonna worth it. Our department will start to create their image now. They will perform again by this week at Music Banks, so we were asked to came out with a new image for them" she said.

"Music Banks..Wow!!They must be thrilled about this, especially Changmin. He's the most active and cheerful member".

"Uhuh..So let's get to work then".

_________________________

DBSK recording studio....

Jaejoong P.O.V...

We were just finish up our singles recording when our manager come and tell us a very good news.

"Alright..guys..scheduled for this week..You guys will perform again but this time is at Music Banks for this week programs so we have to get ready" he said.

"Music Banks!!Whoa..That was good..Another step to fame" Said Changmin.

"Yeah..Yuhno-sshi, this the scheduled for today and later on we will have a meeting regarding the image. Work hard guys".

Once our manager left, all of jump into happiness. The opportunity that any other guys will jealous of because they don't have the chance.

"____-ah, did you heard about it already?" I said when I called her to tell her the good news.

"Calm down, Jae..I don't get you".

"Music Banks..We..Did you know?" I asked, this time clear enough for her to understand. "Yeah..I heard of it. Were working in the images now. You're happy?".

"Yeah..so damn happy. ____-ah, thanks for supporting me all this time" I said. I just wanted her to know that I appreciated all the thing that she had done for me.

"Yay!!Kim Jaejoong-sshi, save that for your award ceremony. You'll be dead if you're not mentioning my name" she said.

"Hehe..Okay. You'll be last on the list" I said, making fun of her.

"Jae..I have to hang up now. Got work to do. Talk with you later" she said and hung up.

"Hey!! Aish!!I'm not done talking yet" I mumbled.

______________

In the meantime, somewhere....

Hyun Joong P.O.V

"We receive a lot of CF and brands sponsored. After several discussion with both company, we're decide that both of you will represent this brand" said my manager to me with the presence of Yoona and his manager.

"But there condition on this. Since we both know that you guys are not an really couples as the public think of it. No scandals, no bad image, no breaks up during the contract period. If do then you both will have to pay the damage done. Is that clear. So?? Are we on or off?" asked my manager again.

"Ah..Almost forgot, they will be a life recording on you two , in your daily life, so cameras will following you everywhere the two of you together, so watch the attitude" he added.

"Is that all the term and condition?" asked Yoona.

"Yes, I'm afraid that is it. So, Yoona-sshi what do you think?"

"Mr Jang, what do you think?" she asked her manager. "This can help to boost your career since we receive tons of complaint about the other members recently so yes. We've decide with president on this matter" he said.

"Then I'll sign it. Hyun Joong-ah.."she look at me.

"This girl is really crave for fame, and I can't do anything about this since the company have decided" I thought.

Both of us sign the agreement and I can sense the worst day of my life is just begun.