Surprise :)

Love Triangles *Completed*
Jerry’s POV

‘Ah, I’m always the first one. I knew it. That Chun is always the lazy and slow one.’ I gave a chuckle.

I took in full information about the café. I glimpsed at a particular person at the corner and gasped.

“Chun? You’re here so quickly! I thought that you were still at home.”

“Well, I wanted to be early for once so I ran all the way. Here, I got us two cups of hot chocolate and a few snacks from the café.” Chun answered.

I sat down quickly. “Chun, you don’t know how hungry I am right now.”

We sat and gobbled down the food while blowing on the hot drinks occasionally.

“If you don’t mind, I invited a friend of mind, too.”

“Oh, okay. That’s fine with me. Who is your friend?” I asked.

“Oh, my friend is. . .”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

[Flashback]

“Can you come with me to see my old friend?” I asked.

“Sure. Why not?”

“Okay. Meet you there at four,” I replied.

[End of Flashback]

I stopped myself from talking as I spotted my friend. I waved my friend over and I heard a light gasp from Jerry. I looked over at him as he finished my sentence.

“Ella?”

“Hey!” Ella gasped, too. “I didn’t know that you were the friend that Chun was talking about.”

I looked between them. “What? You guys know each other?”

“Yeah. We both act in Down with Love.” Jerry replied with his eyes still on Ella. “How do you know Chun?”

“We both act in Hana Kimi.” Ella replied, looking at me.

We all smiled and started our conversation.

“I’ll go get you some snacks and a mocha.” I said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey! I wanted to make a post out so I did it while doing my homework. I think I will be able to do this until my grades start to fall. Then, I will definitely have to post my stories during the weekend. :(

Hopefully the next chapter will be able to be posted by tomorrow.

Please accept these short chapters so far. I'm still getting used to writing long chapters. It'll be longer soon. :)

More soon,
daffy_duck
Dec. 7 2010
7:00 PM