Meeting Fahrenheit

Love Triangles *Completed*
Chun and Jerry’s POV

‘We’re so hungry!!! We can’t wait to eat Selina’s cooking,’ they both thought.

As they opened the kitchen door, they saw Ella.

“Let’s creep up on her!” Chun whispered.

“I’m not sure about this…” Jerry whispered back.

They crept closer and closer to Ella.

“Boo!” they shouted as they pushed Ella gently.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

“Oh my god! What the… Oh it’s you two. I thought that you were freaks ganging up on me! My heart skipped a few beats… literally!” Ella exclaimed.

“Ok, ok! We’re sorry,” Chun apologized.

“Yeah… It was Chun’s idea anyways. I’m sorry, Ella,” Jerry said quietly.

‘How can I be so mean to Jerry?! He looks so sad and sincere.’

“Oh, it’s okay, Jerry. Don’t worry about it.”

Jerry instantly brightened up, smiling so huge, his dimples showed.

“Can we eat some of Selina’s cooking before your friends come over?” Jerry asked politely.

“Yeah, of course. Feel at home. I know that you haven’t known me for a long time, but everything’s ok. Just feel at home.”

“Thanks,” he said as he gobbled down some cookies and brownies. “Hey, Ella! What’s that you’re doing?”

“Thanks for noticing. I took this cake from Selina and I’m just decorating it.”

“Oh, Selina thought that you were destroying it or something,” Chun laughed.

‘What a charming chuckle… I have never gotten over him…’
“You look beautiful today,” Jerry complimented me.

I blushed. “Thanks. Hebe and Selina insisted that I go shopping and I had to buy this,” I said while I pouted.

“Yeah, you do look pretty,” Chun said as he surveyed and took in Ella’s outfit.

I blushed even more. Before I got to say anything else, the doorbell rang.

“Oops. Excuse me. I’ve got to go open the door,” I said as I went out of the kitchen. “I’d better run or else Selina and Hebe would race to get the door again. I’ll be back in a minute.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina and Hebe’s POV

We looked at each other and sighed.

“Aren’t you tired of racing?” Selina asked.

“Yeah, but if we never open it, who would? Ella’s lazy,” Hebe replied as they both burst out laughing.

The two wives looked at each other and began to race to the door once again.

When they got there, they both gasped.

“What the ----?” Hebe breathed out.

“Ella! I thought you were too lazy to get up and open the door,” Selina said as she tried to steady her breath.

“Oh, I just wanted to win for once. I don’t want you two wives becoming dead for the party. I’ve got the door.”

Ella opened the door and the three members of Fahrenheit stepped in.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry’s POV

‘Phew! I’m kind of full. I’m gonna go see who their friends are…’

I got up and walked out of the kitchen with Chun behind me.

“Hey, Ella, Hebe, and Selina! Are you ready to party?!” they exclaimed. “Who’s this?”

“Hey… I’m Jerry Yan. I act in Down with Love with Ella.”

I looked at the trio as they took their turns introducing themselves.

“Hi. I’m Jiro. I act, too. I am part of Fahrenheit and I love to make jokes.”

“Hello. Nice to meet you, Jerry. I’m Aaron. I’m usually the quiet and polite one. I am also a member of Fahrenheit.”

“And last but now least, me. I am Calvin. I am also in Fahrenheit and I love making jokes and playing around with my friends.”

“Oops. I forgot to tell you, but I am the last member of Fahrenheit. We sing songs, sometimes with Selina, Hebe, and Ella, and we also act,” Chun explained.

“Ok. I got it. Now, let’s eat and have fun,” I said while I smiled at my newest friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

“Ok, now you all have gotten to know each other. Let’s eat!” I said as I led the Fahrenheit into the kitchen.

Ella showed the hidden cake that she had decorated.

“Wow! What artistic skills you have, Ella!” I said.

“Wow. Nice cake. I think it suits the boys more because I think that they like sports more than girly decorations,” Hebe said as she laughed.

“Thanks… I think,” Ella said as she blushed a little bit.

We all cut and ate a few pieces of cake.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaron’s POV

Later on that night, I decided to play Truth or Dare with my friends.

“Ok, Aaron. Truth or DARE?” Ella asked.

“I choose truth, just to be safe.”

“Ok, then confess who you like,” Selina and Ella said at the same time.

“Ok. Here it goes: I really love you, Hebe. When I first meet you, I felt my heart beating so fast. I really hope that you can become my girlfriend.”

Hebe blushed as she slowly nodded. “Ok. I accept.”

I went over and kissed Hebe gently on her lips. “Thank you so much for giving me a chance.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fahrenheit, Selina, and Ella’s POV

“OH MY GOD!!!” we all shouted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

“YES! We knew it. Selina and I already knew that you two loved each other. We’ve been waiting for this moment forever!” I shouted.

“Geesh! You don’t have to yell, Ella,” the Fahrenheit members replied back.

“Sorry. It was just so touching. I hope my lover’s confession would be just as touching,” I said quietly.

“Congrats, by the way,” Jerry said.

The night went on, and soon, Hebe and Aaron were alone in a corner acting like lovers who weren’t going to be able to see each other anymore.

“Gee, they don’t have to be so in LOVE!” Selina said.

“Let’s continue with the game. Selina, truth or dare?” Chun asked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

“I choose dare. I’m not afraid,” I said bravely.

“Don’t worry, wife,” Ella said supportively.

“I dare you to kiss the person that you like,” Calvin said.

I got up with weak knees and sat beside Calvin and Jiro.

I laughed as they both looked at each other anxiously. They both looked at me and I turned my head towards my crush and kissed him gently on the mouth.

“Oh, I didn’t know that you liked me, Selina.”

“Yeah, I do like you. Actually, for a long time.”

“Aw. I like you too.”

Just like that, Selina and her lover spent the rest of night acting just like Hebe and Aaron.

“Wow, another pair created through this game. This game works so well,” Ella said.

“Yeah. Oh, no. It’s already midnight. We have to go to sleep early. We’ve got to get going! Aaron! Jiro! Stop kissing and looking all lovey-dovey. Let’s go. Call them and go out on a date next time,” Calvin and Chun said.

I watched as they dragged Jiro and Selina and Aaron and Hebe apart.

“Bye, Fahrenheit,” I called after them.

“I’ve got to go, too. Bye. See you at the rehearsals for Down with Love.”

“Bye. Have a safe ride home,” I called.

I looked at my wives and sighed.

'I’ll probably have to clean up the whole house tonight. Those two are too in love.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey. So, how was it readers? I think it was pretty interesting.

I think that this chapter was particularly long. It took me an hour or two to write this.

Please comment. Any suggestions are nice. How should I introduce the idea that Ella, Jerry, and Chun are in a love triangle? I’m really stuck. Help by commenting. :)

Tired,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 14 2010
9:55 PM