Dates and Plans

Love Triangles *Completed*
Selina’s POV

I sighed out loud as I walked with my best friends, Jerry, and Fahrenheit.

“Ah… Finally, we can have a break,” Hebe complained out loud as she walked hand-in-hand with her boyfriend.

“Yeah, it’s been a long time since we can get a break from all this homework.”

“I know, right? Jiro, I love how you always think the same thing as I do,” I said as I gave him a quick peek on the cheeks.

We walked ahead and went inside Jiro’s car. Ella, Chun, and Jerry went into Ella’s car while Hebe and Aaron decided to take a stroll at the park.

“Bye, everyone! See you at home, Hebe and Ella!” I shouted before Jiro took off.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hebe’s POV

‘Aw… I finally have some alone time with my cute boyfriend!’

“Aaron, let’s go walk around the local park.”

“Sure! Want some ice-cream?” Aaron asked.

I smiled as we walked to the ice-cream shop near the park.

“Vanilla for my girlfriend here and I’ll have chocolate,” Aaron said, proudly.

After we got ice-cream, I started to gobble down the ice-cream as Aaron inspected my face. I couldn’t help but blush.

“Is there something on my face?” I asked while wiping my cheeks and lips.

“Oh, nothing. I just want to recognize every little detail about you,” Aaron said as we both blushed.

‘Aw, he’s the best. He can make my heart melt!’

We kissed on the lips lightly and Aaron got up.

“Want me to bring you home? It’s getting late out.”

“Thanks, Aaron.”

He drove me home and I arrived at the doorstep to the S.H.E. home.

“Bye!” I said, turning to open the door.

“Wait!” Aaron said, pulling me in for one last kiss until we meet again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’ POV

“Now with Aaron and Hebe gone, where should we go now?” I asked Jerry and Chun.

“Uhm… let’s go to your house…” Jerry suggested.

“Uh, ok! Let’s go!” I said before jerking the car out of its parking space.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry’s POV

‘Why did I suggest that? Will Ella think that I’m a stalker or a lover? She might think I’m weird. Why would I even want to go to her house? Oh, well… I’d better make up an excuse!’

“Because we have to study for our new scene for Saturday,” I added.

“Hey, Ella and I have to study lines for the kissing scene for Saturday, too!” Chun exclaimed.

I looked at Ella and she blushed a light shade of pink.

‘Urgh… my heart is hurting so much… I think I really like Ella. Should I tell her Saturday?!’

“Ella’s looking forward to it,” I teased, making Chun laugh awkwardly.

“No! Stop it, Jerry,” Ella hissed back in my direction, focusing on the road.

“Sorry,” I said.

Inside, I felt relieved. At least Ella doesn’t really want to kiss him… I think.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

‘Aw, does that mean that Ella doesn’t want to kiss me? Or is it because she doesn’t want to admit it because Jerry is here?! I have to find time to confess to her about my feelings… I know! I could do it Saturday… Before she leaves for the Down With Love scene with Jerry...’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Is it suspenseful, readers? Yeah, I know it is :)

It might be the same date that Chun and Jerry are going to confess!!! ;)

Yikes, what’s Ella going to do? Who is she going to choose?!

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Jan. 31 2011
6:35 PM