Selina's Vote <3

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

'I think I'll pick up the notes randomly.'

I glanced around, trying to find something useful. All I saw was an old hat that was left by a student. I placed all five votes into the hat after dusting it off.

"Ok, this is Selina's vote. I know it's her! It's because it's written in pink ink, Selina's favorite color."

I cleared my throat and started to read her answer.

"Hi, Ella! Based on my love experience, I'd have to say Jerry. Together, you'd be known as the y and mature couple. When you're with Chun, you're like the childish couple. Plus, Jerry's charming and funny, just like Jiro... ha-ha..." I read.

"Man, Selina really loves Jiro that much!" I exclaimed as I shifted into a more comfortable spot on the fountain. "Fine, I won't tell them about what Jiro did. Ok, let's continue. The real reason why you should choose him is because he made you famous. If you're even more famous than you already are, all of us - S.H.E. - would be so famous, we'd be able to go anywhere we want to shop and vacation. :) You only have less than a day left... Choose wisely!"

I took the consideration into my heart and added a tally for Jerry. Then, I picked up a new piece of paper out of the hat and tried to figure out who wrote it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina has some nice thinking, huh? ;)

Guess who's next?! :)

More soon,
daffy_duck
March 21, 2011
8:20 PM