Oops, I Forgot.....

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

‘Oh, no! I have to call Jerry to remind him about the party! Today’s the last day before the party!’

I dialed his cell while I waited for him to answer… I was so impatient as the ringing went on.

“Hello? Who’s this?”

“Hey, Jerry. I’m calling to tell you that the party’s tomorrow. Are you able to come?”

“Of course. Thanks for telling me.”

“Ok, then. Bye.”

“Oh, Ella? I wanted to tell you that I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of friends you have,” Jerry chuckled.

“Ok. You’ll be in for a surprise!” I laughed with him. “You don’t know how noisy they are! See you soon!”

“Bye, Ella. See you!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry’s POV

‘Oh, no! I forgot to go shopping. I need an outfit for the party!’

I got into my car and drove to the Daffy_duck mall. I went into a random clothing store and tried on a whole bunch of outfits. Finally, I was able to choose one.

‘Huh, there’s a short line. That’s nice.’ I smiled and went towards the cash register. I stopped short and gasped.

“Oh, I didn’t see you! How are you?”

“Oh, I’m fine. What are you doing here, Jerry?”

“I was looking for some outfits to wear to Ella’s party. Why are you here?”

“Uh, I work here,” my friend mumbled.

“What?! I thought that you were too cool to work at a place like this!” I exclaimed.

“I just needed a job to earn some money.”

My friend checked out my outfit and I began to leave.

“Thanks, Chun. See you at the party!” I said as I walked away chuckling.

‘How could Chun work here?!’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys! In case you are wondering what Jerry’s outfit is, it’s this:

http://www.asianpopcorn.com/Taiwan/Jerry-Yan-Picture-1.jpg

I’ll try to post a few more chapters if I can.

Sorry, I couldn’t post any yesterday. I had to go to work
with my family. :’(

I came back at 11:00 PM yesterday and I was dead tired.

All better,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 12 2010
1:55 PM