Getting Ready ;)

Love Triangles *Completed*
Selina’s POV

“Hey, guys!”

“Hey, Selina… What’s up? Do you mind if we come over later? Please?” They shouted over the phone.

‘Of course, they always call on speaker phone… You always have to expect that from them!!!’

“Hmm… fine! Just promise that you will help us clean up after what you guys will cause, okay? Promise, okay. You guys always cause so much trouble and trash that I can’t even clean everything up!” I scolded them. ‘I knew that I was the housekeeper and I normally enjoy it, but when they come over, they cause so much filth that I break my back cleaning everything up.’

“Ok, thanks. We promise!!!” They shouted over the phone.

“Okay, gosh! You don’t have to break my eardrums.

Anyways, when are you guys coming over?” I asked, hoping that they would come in a long time from now. ‘Please, please, please make them come in a few weeks rather than in a few days… God, please, please……….’ As I pleaded to God, I could hear them whispering over the phone and deciding when they were going to be free.

After what felt like forever, they finally spoke: “We’ve decided to come from a week from today, okay?”

“Fine. Remember to not make any messes!” I reminded them.

After they agreed and promised, I pressed the end call button. ‘Look on the bright side, Selina… They aren’t coming in a week. It’s better than a few days… I might as well tidy up the place and bake some snack and pastries for them…’

Sighing, I turned around, looking for Jerry. When I didn’t see him anywhere, I decided that he must have left to go home. I walked to my wives and told them the news.

“Let’s go shopping. We have to look nicer.” Hebe spoke.

“Aww… Why?” Ella whined.

“I agree with Hebe. Sorry Ella, but it’s two against one. By the way, we’re girls. We have to look nicer.” I replied. ‘I love it when Ella is pouting. She looks so cute. No wonder Chun likes her. Everyone knows that he does, but Ella.’

“Oh… Fine!” Ella pouted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

‘Oh no. Now what? I have to dress up just because those guys are coming. It makes no difference. Chun and everybody knows that I love to dress more tomboyish. There’s no difference… Even Jerry knows that, and I’ve only met him for a little while.’

“Oh… Fine.” I pouted.

I spent the whole evening thinking about the torture that I would have to endure with both Hebe and Selina.

Uh… I groaned out loud.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry’s POV

‘Oh, how nice. Those two friends of Ella are so cute and friendly. Selina is such a great cook. How did she know that I love sugar cookies? She must have been able to read my mind. Hehe…’

I heard Selina begin to talk to the people on the phone and decided to give them some privacy.

‘It’s getting late. I’m going to have to do home.’

“Bye, Ella. Bye, Hebe. I’ll visit you any other time.” I told them.

They both smiled warmly at me and said their goodbyes. I shook hands with Hebe again and kissed Ella on the cheek. “Bye guys.”

“Oh, that reminds me. There are these people that are always loud and come over to our house every few weeks to party. Do you want to come, too?” Ella asked me.

“Sure.”

“Ok, then. I’ll give you a call when I receive news. Bye, Jerry. Be safe going home,” Ella called after me as I waved my hand behind my shoulder.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The few days before the party…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I was being tugged into a store. ‘Aww… man! This store has lots of skirts and dresses. Why would we want to wear those to a party when it’s just our friends from when we were growing up together?’ I sighed and suddenly I was being compared with skirts and revealing tops.

“Oh my gosh! This suits you so much! You should really wear this…” Hebe announces.

“Oh, no, Hebe! This totally suits Ella. She would look gorgeous in this outfit!!!” Selina exclaims.

This goes on for half an hour. ‘If this goes on for one more second, I’m going to scream my head off. I hate being dressed like a doll…’

“Ok. We’ve decided. This would be the best for you, Ella. Ella?! Are you staring into space? Earth to Ella?!” Selina and Hebe said in unison.

“Huh, what?! I was thinking about how annoying and torturous this is… Wives, you know that I hate this…” I pouted and whined.

I took the outfit into the dressing room.

(Here is what it looked like: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FuoBhKSPoek/SCfonQoIGoI/AAAAAAAAAIk/GXkna-G2u5c/s320/ella1408(7).jpg)

‘Huh…’ I sighed. ‘Tugging on it won’t make it any longer. I might as well just accept this… I really hate this. I know I look feminine and everything like that, but I just hate them. These just aren’t my style…’

I stepped out of the dressing room just as Selina and Hebe turned around. They stood there gaping at me. ‘Great… Another reason why I hate this…’

“You…look… awesome!!!” Selina squealed.

I had to plug both my ears to block their shrieks, but it still didn’t muffle all the sound.

I went back into the dressing room and hurriedly changed out of the dress. I got out early and sat down to rest while Selina and Hebe both tried on dresses.

This was what the result is:

Selina’s dress: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UDkZxTd6AyI/TORREbBNR8I/AAAAAAAAAV0/KQFdtw1nxEc/s400/2010_SelinaWheelchair.jpg

Hebe’s top: http://media.photobucket.com/image/hebe%20tian%20dress/zanxiang89/Hebe%2520wallpapers/Hebe.jpg

After they brought their clothes, they went home exhausted. They slept the whole day.

Two more days until the party.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys! I hope you all like their outfits :)

Remember to comment on who you want to win: CE or JE!!!

I will post the final results in a few days.

Tired,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 9 2010
10:15 PM