Staring Conversation

Love Triangles *Completed*
Hebe's POV

I was finished with listening to Ella's story. I decided to create a 'pro and con' list for Chun and Jerry. Knowing that Selina and Ella would try to see what my reaction is, I masked my entire face.

'Ha-ha! I'm just smart!'

I was about to laugh when I realized that I was supposed to have a blank expression. Selina and Ella were now staring at my eyes intently.

"What, guys?" I finally answered through my fixed stare.

Selina visibly shook her head, but continued to stare into my eyes.

"Ugh, I can't help it... Ella! I'll tell you what I'm doing now," I exclaimed through my dark brown eyes.

"Now, that's the good girl," Ella replied, her eyes gleaming with little sparkles of light.

"Ok, guys. I was just creating a pro and con list on the top of my head, but I don't know Jerry and Chun like you do, Ella. You've got to help," I finally spoke out loud.

Ella nodded.

"What have you gotten so far?" Selina curiously asked.

I spilled out my useless list for Ella and Selina.

"I know I'm smart, but I've only got 'handsome' for Chun and Jerry's pros," I confessed, trying to defend myself, in case they both laughed at me.

Selina giggled as Ella just nodded her head. Ella took out a fresh sheet of paper and a lead pencil.

"Ok, let's start over!" Ella announced.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ok, readers. I've tried to put more Selina and Hebe in this story... so these few chapters will have some of them, along with Fahrenheit members. :)

More soon,
daffy_duck
March 9, 2011
8:55 PM