Getting Ready for an Awkward Monday :)

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

'Ugh! It's Monday.... I've had the whole Sunday to think about this and I'm not even sure who to choose... I guess I'll tell Selina and Hebe... Maybe then, I'll know who to really choose.... and whoever suits me the most, too.'

I lay in my bed and thought over and over about this until Selina pounced on me. I shot up and started Selina. She fell over the opposite way off my bed and bonked her head on the floor.

"Ouch... Ella! Why didn't you just wake up, instead of just laying there like a dead body!" Selina yelped.

I got off quickly and rushed to her side as Hebe poked her head out from the bathroom.

"What happened?" Hebe asked, worriedly.

"Sorry, false alarm... I accidentally shot up and hit Selina. She fell off the bed... Sorry, lao po," I apologized as I lifted Selina up.

Selina started cracking up as Hebe and I did the same thing. We, the best friends in the whole world, would never ever get 100 percent mad at each other... At our boyfriends, maybe.... but not to each other. We promised to be the best of all best friends... That's why I call them Lao Po... to show my trust for them and my concern... and love... and friendship...

"Hello! Ella! What's wrong with you today?" Selina peered into my eyes as I tried to avoid her glaze.

I knew that if she did look deeply into my eyes, she'd know what's wrong. She's an expert at relationships and could recognize them as fast as lightning... not also that, but Selina has known me forever.... ever since we were born, our parents have been best friends. That's why we're going to the same college.

"I have a confession. Chun and Jerry confessed to me on Saturday... Not together but on the same day, at different times."

Selina gasped as Hebe rushed out with half of her hair done.

"REALLY?!"

I moved away from them as they prepared to shoot missiles of questions at me.

"Gee, Selina. You've forgotten your pain already," I mumbled as I started to brush my teeth. "Better hurry, lao po. Or else we'll be late."

"Oh, it's worth it if we get the scoop on Chun and Jerry's confessions," Hebe and Selina exclaimed excitedly in unison.

"Oh, hurry, for goodness sake!"

They both sighed and Hebe gasped as she saw her half straight, half wavy hair.

"AH! I've got to get this perfect..." Hebe trailed off as she focused on her hair.

I laughed. "You're probably in a hurry to meet Aaron, huh?!"

Hebe blushed as she told me to shut up. Selina, on the other hand, was still choosing her outfit.

"I don't know what to wear!!!!" Selina yelled in frenzy.

"Geesh, Selina! Just wear this..." I exclaimed as I threw the first pink thing I saw at her.

Selina shook her head without looking at it.

"You haven't even seen it!!! Please, Selina. Just wear it!" I exclaimed as I went into the shower.

Selina looked at it and yelped. "This is amazing!!! It's just girly, but casual at the same time. I know Jiro will love it!"

(http://img481.imageshack.us/i/u1124p28t3d678843f329dt2005031.jpg/sr=1)

I smiled and got out of the shower. I grabbed some random sweatshirt, but Selina stopped me.

"Uh, uh! You've had enough time to dress in your sweatshirts. Think of this as a favor for helping me pick out that fabulous shirt!" Selina shouted before running to and back from the closet in a flash. "Here, try this, Ella."

I came out after throwing it on in a hurry. Hebe was finished with everything and was getting her bag to leave. She stopped as I came out and went to Selina to help judge my look today. I sighed and hurried them.

"It's just an outfit, guys. It's okay."

"Fabulous!" Selina yelled.

"Beautiful!" Hebe shouted.

They both clapped their hands together as Hebe ran off to find Aaron.

Selina was now curling her hair with the curling iron as I just combed my hair.

(http://bananaxmushroom.blogspot.com/2009/08/top-girl-pictures.html)

(By the way, this is also Hebe's outfit)

Ella and Selina were now done. They went off to do whatever they wanted. Ella decided to be early to class for once, but ended up getting there exactly when the bell rang. Selina went to go spend time with Jiro until the bell rang.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A very awkward day.... coming right up!

Please comment, silent readers :) Looking forward......

How's my story going so far?

More soon,
Daffy_Duck
March 5, 2011
11:35 PM