Chun and Jerry's Conversation ;)

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

Before I read the last letter from Jiro, I decided to take a walk to the cafeteria.

“Oh, I’m so hungry! Wait! Is that Chun and Jerry?” I exclaimed, walking closer to them. “They’re shaking hands?”

Walking closer, I noticed that they were smiling. It must have pasted an hour because everything began to move again. The clock ticked, the lunch servers began to serve lunch to students, and Chun and Jerry smiled and shook their hands up and down. They both seemed to be having a conversation about my decision soon.

“Best of luck to you, too,” Chun said.

Jerry replied by patting his back and grinning.

“I hope we’ll be happy with whoever Ella chooses… no getting mad!” Chun teased and grinned.

They both seemed to sense something and turned in my direction. Quickly, I tried to find and place to duck and hide in, but it was already too late. Seeing me, they both smiled.

“Uhm… sorry to disturb the brotherly moment… he he, but I’ve got to go get lunch,” I began.

“We’ll come with you,” they both replied in unison, smiling.

“Won’t that be a little… awkward?” I nervously said.

I glanced at the two of them and relaxed.

‘At least, they aren’t killing each other! What is so great about me?’

Chun and Jerry chuckled and startled me.

“What? Did I say something out loud?” I pouted at their teasing.

They shook their heads.

“Have you gotten your answer yet? We’ve been waiting for a long time!” Jerry teased, dragging out the phrase ‘long time.’

“I’ve got until midnight,” I exclaimed, trying to defend myself. “I’m gonna go and finish that up, okay? I’m gonna bring my lunch… bye!”

I ran away from their puzzled and amused looks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back at the dorm, I crept in and scanned for any traces of Selina and Hebe. Luckily, they weren’t there.

“Ok, I’ve got enough time to read Jiro’s note,” I smiled. “Since Hebe wanted both, I guess it’s three for Chun and two for Jerry… If Jiro votes for Jiro, man! It’ll be tied! I hope I don’t have to choose between the tie! I’ll take that into consideration if Jiro chooses Chun.”

I unfolded Jiro’s note and began to read it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Almost no more ‘hey, readers!’ I’m so sad :’( It’s almost ending. Just Jiro’s note, Ella’s decision, and an epilogue! Just hang on, readers ;)

I’ve created an account for Jerella <3

It’ll be on:
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/daffy_duck1/

But, don’t go there, yet! I’m not done thinking of a good forward :)

Sad,
Daffy_duck
April 2, 2011
10:05 PM