Conversations Between Classes

Love Triangles *Completed*
Chun’s POV

“Yes, this class is finally over!” I said as I stretched my arms above my head.

“Yeah, I’m hungry. I’m going to go over to the cafeteria and get some fruits and snacks. Wanna come?” Ella asked, looking at Jerry and then at me.

“Sure,” Jerry and I reply at the same time.

We packed our bags and walked to the cafeteria together. As Ella picked out a bag of chips, Coke, and a small carton of mixed fruits, Jerry and I waited for her.

“Damn, Ella really eats a lot!” Jerry said.

“Yeah, you’ll get used to it. She could eat four boxes of pizzas when she’s really hungry,” I .

“Shut up, you know that I’m growing. I need calcium and energy,” Ella said as she pouted at me.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry, geesh. Don’t have to be so mean,” I pouted back at her, mocking her emotions and actions.

Jerry laughed and I continued, “By the way, I love your outfit today. It’s so sassy and feminine. Are you comfy in those shoes? If you aren’t you could trade them in for flats or converse.”

Ella thought about it and whined, “Thanks Chun. I didn’t think of wearing flats. Damn Selina and Hebe! They shouldn’t have made me wear high heels. My feet are so sore.”

“Yeah, come on! Let’s go to our next class, Chun. We’re going to be late soon,” Jerry said as he began to walk away.

“Hold on, Jerry. Bye, Ella! See you after history… Too bad you don’t have that class with me. Then, we’ll both have the same exact schedule,” I said as I began to wave and walk away.

“Yeah, oh well. At least I have gym with Selina and Hebe. Gotta go. Bye, Chun. Bye, Jerry.”

I ran towards Jerry and slowed down as I matched my pace with his.

“Okay, so we’ve been friends for such a long time. Do you have any crushes or anything you wanna tell me about? How’s acting with Ella? She’s a pain in the , right?” I joked.

“Yeah,” Jerry replied with a chuckle. “Ella’s fine with acting. She’s good a memorizing lines. How can she remember lines for Down With Love and Hana Kimi at the same time? By the way, I don’t have any crushes. I might keep it a secret if I did, though.”

“Oh, you’re a real friend, Jerry,” I said as I laughed. “Let’s go inside. Want to sit with me again?”

Jerry nodded his head and I took at seat near the middle of the room. Instantly, a chorus of young pretty girls crowded around Jerry and me. ‘I hate being surrounded with girls who only admire my handsome looks. I know I’m handsome, but I really wish that they could see the real me. Ella’s a good example. She likes me for my talent and doesn’t care about being pretty and all that. She only wants to know me for the real me: the one who is really a dork at Calculus and great at basketball.’ I sighed and looked at Jerry.

“Oh, what’s your name?” a girl asked curiously at us.

“I’m Jerry and this is Chun,” Jerry replied as he took out his notebook.

I took out my notes and turned my attention toward the teacher. I sighed. ‘This is going to be a long year with all these love struck girls around us. Oh, well. At least, Jerry can help me take some attention off some of these girls.’ I took a glance at the girls around us and saw some looking and whispering about Jerry.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I raced to gym as I tried to finish my food. I reached the gym and took a seat on the bleachers, where my wives were waving at me.

“Here, Ella. Come, we’ve saved you a spot!” Hebe yelled as Selina looked depressed.

“I hate gym,” Selina whispered as she looked at the teachers. “Maybe I can get away with it since out teacher is a guy.”

I shrugged and gulped down the Coke. I aimed the empty can into the trash bin near the bleachers and it made it in.

“Yes, score!” I shouted as some girls turned their attention at me. I blushed. “Sorry…”

Hebe snatched my fruits and gobbled some down. “Thanks, Ella. Love you for getting food for me.”
I rolled my eyes and sat down. “You’re so kind, Hebe.” I said sarcastically.

Hebe blushed. “Sorry, I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten in a while.”

I laughed. “I’m just kidding. It’s okay, eat some. I have to finish all this before gym starts.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

I walked into Physics and spotted Chun taking a nap. I sneaked up behind him and shouted, “BOO!” in his ear. I giggled as I watched his whole body jump up.

“Damn, Selina! You scared the out of me!” Chun cursed.

“Ah, I see. You curse whenever you’re scared. I thought you were supposed to be a gentleman,” I .

“I’m definitely not going to let you scare me and act like a gentleman after that!”

“Sorry… Ella’s coming,” I exclaimed as I clapped my hands together and beamed.

I took a seat in the aisle behind Chun and Ella came to where I was sitting.

“Who are you gonna sit with, Ella? Chun or me?”

“Wife, you know that I can’t choose…” Ella complained as she pouted.

I laughed and said, “Go sit with your future boyfriend.” I watched as Ella blushed slightly and Chun patted the spot beside him lazily.

“You can sit with Selina if you want. I have so many other classes with you. Take your time to tell Selina all the gossip and all the stuff that you girls do,” Chun mumbled as he opened his eyes from his little nap.

I shrugged. “Ok, come wifey!” Ella sat beside me and we both laughed. “Chun knows what you really desire. That’s a real nice quality in men. Oh, here comes Hebe! Let’s appreciate the few classes that we have together.”

I smiled at Ella and watched Hebe come up the aisle. I patted the seat on the other side of my chair and smiled at Hebe. Hebe took at seat in the chair next to me and began telling us about her day.

“Oh my gosh, I have class with Aaron, my boyfriend,” Hebe gushed to us in a quick whisper.

“Oh, really? I have class with Jiro. Isn’t that the best?”

“I’m sure it is,” Ella said as she rolled her eyes. “I don’t have anyone nice. I only have shy Jerry and this weirdo Chun…” Ella said as she teased Chun.

“Hey! I’m not a weirdo. I’m quite handsome and it’s a good thing that I’m friends with you,” Chun said, shooting a look at Ella.

Ella laughed and we all took out our notebooks to take notes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers.

I’m afraid that you all might now know the schedules of the main characters so I’m going to post the schedules up.

Yours truly,
Daffy_duck
Jan. 4 2011
8:35 PM