Chun's Confession - part 2

Love Triangles *Completed*
Chun’s POV

‘Well, here it goes!’ I sighed. ‘Man! Being an actor is not as easy as it seems! I only began this business not that long ago!’

I walked out and spotted Ella coming out. She seemed to be in trouble and I jogged over to help her out.

“Are you okay, Ella?” I stared at her face closely while she moved back and blushed.

“I’m okay. Thanks for caring, Chun.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

‘Here it goes! Being an actress in the beginning is so hard. Now that I’m more used to it, it’s more comfortable and the atmosphere is not so tense anymore. I’ve gotten to know such great friends, especially Selina, Hebe, and Fahrenheit. Oh well, time to start acting again!’ I started to relax my face emotions by moving my faces into different emotions.

“Now, I’m done!” I sighed before stepping out into the sunlight.

I spotted Chun jogging over and wondered what he’s coming to me for. My answers were answered when he asked me if I was ok.

“I’m okay. Thanks for caring, Chun.”

“But you were all weird looking a few seconds ago. Are you sure?”

“Yes, don’t be so concerned. I’m okay,” I smiled. “I’m just doing some exercises to help my emotions during the scene. You know that we’ll have to exaggerating the part where Rui Xi is dreaming about Quan feeding her with the water…”

Chun laughed and nodded. We walked over to the director and we started acting the exaggerated scene.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After thirty minutes of multiple recordings…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I headed over to the female changing tent. I can’t help feeling so dizzy…

‘Why am I like this? I can’t help myself…. I feel like I want to continue kissing Chun. Urgh! What am I even thinking this for? Chun will never ever like a tomboy like me.’ I sighed as I finished dressing.

I am back into my casual and comfy clothes. I blushed as I spotted Chun starting to come my way. I pretended to look away and tried to run away, but Chun had reached me.

“Ella, I have something to talk to you about,” Chun said, leading me away.

‘Urgh! Is he doing to comment on my bad kissing skills? No, that’s not true. I’ve kissed a few other actors in my other dramas so I must be pretty decent, right? I’ll have to stall for time.’

I held my hand up to stop Chun from talking any future. I took hold of my cell phone and pressed speed dial for my limo driver.

“Please pick up…” I repeated over and over again.

I became relieved as he picked up.

“Yes, miss?”

“Can you come right away? In… five minutes or so?” I begged him while glancing at Chun, who was looking at my face curiously.

As the driver agreed, I shut my phone and ran further away from Chun, pretending to be annoyed.

“What is it, Chun?” I asked impatiently.

“Nothing, Ella… I just want to ask you… if you want to…. be my…” Chun dragged on as the driver came into view.

I quickly ran towards the limo as Chun sensed what I was about to do.

“Wait, Ella! Don’t go. Can you be my girlfriend? I love the way you smile and talk. You’re so beautiful when you think you’re not. Every single minute I’m not with you, I worry if someone else is going to take you away! Every time I see you, my heart beats so fast. When I accidentally kissed you… and that kissing scene just now… I wanted to keep kissing you and hug you, too. Please be my girlfriend…”

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at Chun, who looked so sincere.

‘Should I accept? I’ve never really have a real boyfriend before. All the other ones were for acting in my dramas…’

“Um… can you give me some time?” I looked at Chun.

‘Why does he look so hesitant?’

“Uh… okay, Ella. Will a few days time be enough for your answer?” Chun asked, searching through my emotions and face for an answer.

“Uh, yeah. I’ll think about what you’ve said. I’ll reply by Wednesday, okay?” I asked before getting into the limo.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

“Uh… okay, Ella. Will a few days time be enough for your answer?” I asked.

‘Maybe searching through her face for any answer or hint will be enough to satisfy me… until she gives me a definite answer…’

I searched her face while she answered, “Uh, yeah. I’ll think about what you’ve said. I’ll reply by Wednesday, okay?”

I nodded as she went into the limo and left.

‘Did she not like me as much as I did? Maybe she thought I was joking or playing some kind of trick on her like I always do… I hope she’ll accept me.’ I sighed and drove off in my own car.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How was the confession, readers?

I’m not very experienced in relationships… so I don’t know how a touching confession would be like…. Lol…. :(

Guess what? Jerry’s next! :)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Feb. 23 2011
11:10 PM