Chun's Thoughts <3

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

‘Oh, great! The next class that I have is English! I have that with Chun! How can I face him with all the I’ll-get-a-hug-from-you-later business?!’ I huffed.

“I’m the undefeatable Ella Chen! No one can get through me or make me embarrassed! If Chun wants a hug, I’ll just give him a brief hug…” I mumbled as I waited for the elevator to come.

“Hi, Ella. Going to class? What floor is it on?” Jerry asked as he suddenly appeared beside me.

“Oh, hi Jerry! I’m going to English. It’s on the second floor… What do you have? Maybe, our classes are very close to each other!” I said as I started jumping up and down with a rush of happiness.

‘If I’m with Jerry, Chun won’t force me into the hug that I still owe him…’ I thought as I beamed at Jerry.

“What a coincidence! My class is on the second floor… Want to go up together?”

I breathed a breath of relief as I hugged Jerry unexpectedly.

“Sure, Jerry. You’re the best. You don’t know what you saved me from.”

“Uhmm… Sure… Whatever you say, Ella,” Jerry replied as he shrugged. “The elevator’s too slow. Wanna go up the stairs?”

“Last one is a rotten egg!!!” I shouted right before I took off on him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

‘Where’s Ella? We both have English together!!! Is she late? Should I cover for her?!’

I couldn’t help pacing back and forth as I wonder why Ella’s taking so long. I decided to take a quick peek outside the door and see if Ella’s here or not. I gasped as my heart quickened. I hid behind the door as I peeked at Ella.

“Yes!!! Take that! I’m first. You better treat me to a nice dinner after school!” Ella shouted.

I stretched my head out even more to see who she was talking to.

“Jerry…” I whispered as my heart stopped suddenly.

‘I can’t stand Ella being so intimate with guys. She’s always like this… She can be so happy with just guys and girls. Everyone thinks she’s so social. No one hates her…’

“Ella, hurry up and get in here! You’re always late!” I shouted out the door.

Ella turned and blushed. Jerry stood beside her as they both panted and leaned against the wall for support. I surveyed Ella and was relieved to find out that she had chosen to dress more casually (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2z53vrs&s=5).

“Hey, Ella. I’ve got to go! Bye!!!” Jerry said over his shoulder as he left us and went into his classroom.

“Bye!” Ella shouted as she walked towards me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

“Ella… I’m glad that you look more casual, but you do look pretty in both fashionable and casual outfits…” Chun said as I looked at him briefly. “Where’s the hug that you owe?!”

‘Act natural, Ella. Just make up something to make him not want to hug you… You’re awesome and pretty… according to Chun… Come on! Jia you, Ella Chen.’

“Oh, thanks Chun!” I said as I blushed at his comment. “I just ran up two flights of stairs from the first floor to here… Trust me; you don’t wanna hug me… I’m sweating like crazy, but I beat Jerry…”

I tried to chuckled, but it came out like a chortle… I glanced at Chun and he laughed.

“What?”

“Don’t be so afraid. I’m just kidding about the hug, unless you want me to give you a real hug…” Chun teased me as he bent down closer to my height level.

He ruffled my hair a bit and went inside the class.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

‘Why do I feel so strange after knowing that Ella didn’t want to hug me? She made up some excuse… Oh, well. Maybe she really doesn’t want me to hug her when she’s sweaty.’

I ruffled her hair and went into the classroom again.

“Hey! What was that for?!” Ella yelped after me.

I secretly smiled as I continued walking, ignoring what she said.

Ella took the seat next to me and continued complaining about how I kept on making her hair dirty and unorganized. I turned towards her as she continued.

‘Why did Ella wear such uncomfortable clothes for the past few days? She complains about them, but she could choose what she wants to wear… Is she dating Jerry or something like that? I know… I’ll go ask her best friends Selina and Hebe. They know everything about her!’

“Hey, Chun. Are you even listening to what I said?!” Ella said as she pouted.

I nodded as I was shaken awake from my thoughts. I looked at her pouting lips and I suddenly had a flashback of the accidental kiss and the secret I almost spilled out to Ella when I fell into the fountain. I sighed.

‘When will I be able to confess to her about my true feelings? I don’t want Ella to be unconsciously being intimate with other guys around her…’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers :)

I’m finally done with this chapter… I started yesterday night and spent the night wondering what to write… I’m all ready to post more kisses and heartbreaks ;)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Jan. 30 2011
2:30 PM