Jerry's Confession - part 3

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

"Uh.... Jerry...... I......" I stumbled over my words.

"Yes, Ella?" Jerry stuttered as he rubbed his hands nervously together.

"Uh... Jerry... Can you give me some time, please? To be honest, Chun also confessed to me today, too. I really want to give you two a fair chance... so I'll make up my decision and I'll tell both of you on the same date... Ok?"

I watched painfully as his face fell.

"Uhm... ok. By the way, these are for you..." Jerry said before hurrying away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry's POV

'So Chun confessed to Ella, too? Do I have a chance to win Ella from Chun. I don't want to do anything bad... I just want Ella to be happy with whoever she will choose.'

I decided to walk away and give her some time alone to think.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Flashback...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sighed, "Time to confess!"

I walked towards Ella and spotted her nervously pacing around.

"What's wrong, Ella? Someone dumped you?" I teased.

Ella looked up at me and shook her head.

"Nothing's wrong!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

End of Flashback...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry's POV

"Oh, so that's why Ella was so nervous. She must have been thinking about Chun and whether she should have accept him," I thought out loud.

I decided to send her a text message. I took out my phone and quickly started texting away. After, I threw my phone into my passenger seat and drove off.

"Best of luck to Ella's decision... Also, all's fair in love and war."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'll write a short chapter to show what Jerry wrote and Ella's reaction.

More soon,
Daffy_duck
March 5, 2011
10:30 PM