Lonely Calvin :(

Love Triangles *Completed*
Chun’s POV

“Ah, finally it’s time to eat! I’ve been starving the whole day! Good thing it’s lunch time.”

“Yeah, I know, right? Ella, you sure love to eat!” I replied.

“Yeah, Ella… I bet you may even eat more than Chun in an eating contest!” Jerry laughed.

I watched as Ella laughed shortly before spying her two best friends.

Ella ran off as I exclaimed, “Well, there she goes.”

Ella glanced back and stuck out her tongue. I pretended to get mad at her for leaving Jerry and me.

“Why, Ella? Why?!”

“You’re too dramatic, Chun. I’m only going to see how they’re doing today… so far,” Ella replied.

I glanced at Jerry and rolled my eyes.

“She’s always saying that her two ‘wives’ are better than friends…” I teased Ella when Jerry and I were with S.H.E.

“Yeah, they are very important to me,” Ella replied as she got into the lunch line with Selina, Hebe, Aaron, and Jiro.

“Hey, where’s Calvin? We should find him a girlfriend… He’s too lonely.”

“Yeah,” I nodded, “but how are we going to do that?”

“I don’t know…” Selina shrugged.

“I know,” Hebe answered with her quick wit.

We all stared at her, waiting.

“Yeah?” Jerry supplied.

“Oh,” Hebe jumped, “Sorry. I was thinking of something. Who do we know that loves books and smiles all the time?”

“Oh… Angela Zhang.”

“Right, Ella.”

“Aw, thanks. I can be smart sometimes, too,” Ella boasted.

“Yeah… Sometimes,” I teased.

Jerry chuckled as Ella turned a light shade of pink, yet again.

“Oh, what about Genie? Isn’t she always smiling, too?” Aaron asked, looking at Hebe.

Hebe nodded as she said, “You’re so smart. Let’s get to know both of them… They’ll be very compatible for Calvin.”

“Remember…” Jerry warned. “Looks are not how they seem sometimes.”

We all nodded in agreement and decided to talk to Angela and Genie.

“Let’s eat lunch first!” Ella shouted and raced with her pizzas and soda in hand to the cash register.

I raced after her with my Italian sub. We all met at the table and continued to discuss about who Calvin should date. I looked around and saw Hebe and Aaron with sandwiches and some candy.

“I know it’s your favorite food… Candy,” Aaron smiled as Hebe blushed.

“Aw, thanks,” Hebe replied as she gave Aaron a peck on the lips.

“Ew, that’s so weird,” Selina butted in between them. “Sorry, Aaron. I know you’re her boyfriend… but Ella and I always… ALWAYS…. sit by Hebe no matter what.”

Aaron blushed and scooted to the side.

‘Oh how I wish I could kiss Ella on the lips again.’

Selina and Jiro were eating Japanese sushi.

‘Wow… everyone is eating from all different cultures around the world…’ I thought as the rest of the group laughed.

“What’s so funny? What did I miss?”

“You were speaking your thoughts out loud,” Ella laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers!

Not a lot of interactions between Ella, Jerry, and Chun… Just some blushing.

I promise I’ll put more soon because… the next chapter is Saturday!

What’s happening Saturday? Well, it’s the confession day for Jerry and Chun.

Just so you know, Chun will be confessing first. Then, Jerry.

Don’t worry. The order does not really matter… because there might be a surprise! ;)

Yours truly,
Daffy_duck
Feb. 22 2011
5:45 PM