Help From My Girls :)

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

'Ok, I still have about twenty four hours left! I've got to choose... Oh, I'm such a dofus! I forgot to tell my wives! Maybe Selina's experience on love and Hebe's intelligence can help me decide. Calvin, Aaron, and Jiro, too. I've got it... I'm so smart! I'll do a voting and whoever wins the most will be whoever I choose to be my boyfriend!'

I laughed out loud and danced around the room.

"Ella! Are you crazy?! What are you doing?!" Hebe exclaimed, entering into the room.

"I know, right?" Selina butted in. "Ella has found her 'Mr. Right'..."

"Sit down, guys! I'll tell you about everything!" I exclaimed, trying to quiet them down a little bit. "Geesh, you two are so hyper all of a sudden!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After an hour of story-telling...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina's POV

"Oh... my... gosh! It's so romantic and touching!" I squealed.

I looked over at Hebe to see if she agreed, but by the way she reacted, I'm not sure if she does. Hebe was just sitting there with a masked expression.

'Her face is so blank... it's scary!'

I shivered and Ella noticed it, too. Hebe can be like that sometimes. That's why Hebe and Aaron are such perfect couples. Ella turned and stared at me. I did the same back to her.

"Let's stare Hebe and see what she's thinking," Ella said through her stare as I nodded.

S.H.E. has been together for about ten years. We know each other so well that we could have a conversation just by staring at each other. We don't even have to move our mouths to speak to each other. Sometimes, if any one of us is in trouble, the remaining two would have a feeling in our guts that let us know. Ella thinks that we were meant to be... as if God made us this way. Making S.H.E. was the best thing that has ever happened to the three of us.

Anyways, Ella and I just stared at Hebe. We both started to read her expression and thoughts.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nice relationship between Selina, Hebe, and Ella, right? I wish I could do that with my best friends... Awesome :)

Comments?

More soon,
Daffy_duck
March 9, 2011
8:45 PM