Meeting Their Loved Ones :)

Love Triangles *Completed*
Selina’s POV

‘OMG! It’s him!’ I squealed out loud.

“Are you okay? I saw you fall to the ground pretty hard…” he said as I was mesmerized with his looks.

I studied his looks. He looks so handsome with those muscular arms pulling me up off the ground. I rubbed my bottom, trying to make myself decent after the fall. I blushed a little and avoided looking into his eyes.

‘He might capture me and I’ll be so embarrassed!’

“Uh, Selina? Are you okay? Hello?!” he said.

I was shaken awake. “Huh? Oh, I’m fine. Thanks!”

“So, Selina… Why are you here so late? Ella was here a long time ago,” he dragged out the word ‘long.’

“Oh, I was taking a shower to freshen up and Ella woke up way before us…” I said as I started to pout. “Ella knows that I’m supposed to be the one who wakes everyone up! That’s so unfair!”

I watched as he belted out a short chuckle. ‘Oh, he’s so handsome. I can’t stop obsessing over him!’

“Do you want to go eat with me, since we’re up so early? Or what?”

“Oh, ok. Actually, can you wait a little, Jiro? I want to see what Ella’s up to,” I said as I smiled at him.

“Oh, sure. Let’s go!” Jiro said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. “I love you, girlfriend!”

“Aw, you’re so cute! I love you, too, Jiro!” I said as I received a bright smile from Jiro.

We held hands and walked over to Hebe and Aaron, who were giving each other a small kiss on the lips.

‘Aw, they’re so cute. They’re the perfect match for each other…’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

“Ow, that hurts, wife!” I looked over at my best friend and noticed that she was too busy with her boyfriend to help me.

I sighed. ‘When will I ever get a boyfriend who loves me as much as Selina and Jiro and Aaron and Hebe do?’

I lifted myself off the ground with a little bit of strength.

‘How can that happen?’ I looked around and saw Jerry holding my arm. Chun was holding my other arm and I was already standing upright.

I decided to act cute to make them fall in love with me. I leaned my head on Chun’s shoulder as I wrapped my hands around Jerry’s waist.

“Thanks, guys. I love you.”

Jerry and Chun laughed as Chun replied, “You should have seen yourself. You tumbled down like a bowling ball.”

“You’re so mean, Chun,” I pouted. “Never mind, I love Jerry, and I hate you!”

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to Jerry. I smiled at him and Jerry blushed a little. I laughed and gave him a peck on the lips.

“Thanks… Really!”

Chun laughed a little and looked away.

‘Hmm… I wonder what’s with him today… He’s normally okay with my teasing and pretending. Why is he being so awkward today?!’

“Let’s go get breakfast!” Jerry said cheerfully as pulled me towards the cafeteria.

I laughed. “Great! You know me so well. Come on, Chun,” I said as I pulled Chun’s hand lightly. “You know you wanna eat!”

Chun looked at my hand and shrugged.

“Ok, let’s go,” Chun said before taking his hand out of my grasp.

‘Why is my heart aching when he pulls away? Oh, no! Don’t tell me that I’m falling for him! All we did was just kiss…. Accidentally…’

I ignored my feelings and walked with Chun and Jerry.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

‘Why does my head and heart hurt whenever I see Ella tease or do any intimate with Jerry?! Don’t tell me that I’m in love with Ella… Aw, man!’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry’s POV

‘Why does my heart beat so fast when Ella kissed me on my lips? Why do I keep having flashbacks of that kiss?’

I ignored it and pulled Ella towards the cafeteria.

“Let’s go get breakfast!”

I feel so happy that I could float throughout the whole day!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaron and Hebe’s POV

‘Aw… my boyfriend is so cute! I love him!’ Hebe thought as she walked with Aaron, holding hands.

‘Aw… my girlfriend is so cute! I love her!’ Aaron thought as he walked with Hebe.

They stopped and kissed each other on the lips again.

Aaron watched as Hebe’s cheeks grew pink. ‘Aw, she’s so cute when she’s blushing from my kisses.’

‘Why does he always kiss me? He’s making me blush too much! Way too much! Urgh, stop it Hebe. Be strong and stop blushing!’ Hebe thought as she pumped her fists into the air.

Aaron laughed and sat Hebe down at a table for S.H.E., Jerry, and Fahrenheit. He went and ordered Hebe food – a ham sandwich and milk. He ordered himself the same thing. Aaron brought the food back to Hebe and sat down to eat with her. They continued to eat while waiting for the others.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He-he… Sorry, readers.

I have homework, so after, I’ll write more.

Aren’t you guys happy that I wrote the beginning of their feelings?! :)

I know, you must be saying, “Wow! Finally! You should have done it way before.”

Sorry, guys. :)

Jerella interaction: Kiss on lips and hugging ;)

Chunella interaction: Head on shoulders :(
(More soon, I promise)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Jan. 20 2011
6:30 PM