Jerry's Confession - part 1

Love Triangles *Completed*
Jerry’s POV

I drove to get some preparations for my confession to Ella.

‘Urgh, I can’t help being so scared of what she’s going to say and react… Oh well, just get over it, Jerry.’

I collected everything I needed and speeded towards the Down With Love setting.

“Hopefully, it’ll all go out well… I hope it will be touching enough…”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I couldn’t help but sigh. I glanced forwards as the limo driver looked at me.

“Is there something wrong, miss?”

I shook my head.

“I’m alright. It’s alright back here. I’m just having some personal ‘situations’ and please don’t call me miss anymore.”

“But, miss…” he started to reply, but I cut him off.

“I don’t want the workers to be so far apart from me. Just call me Ella,” I said, making him smile. “What?”

“You’re so kind and down to earth. Look at you! You dress so casually and you’re really nice to all the crew members.”

I blushed, “Thanks. It’s a really nice complement.”

“Oh, miss… I mean, Ella. You’re here already,” the driver nodded at the crew members on the scene.

“Oh, whoops,” I giggled. “Sorry about that.”

I stepped out in my sweats and headed towards the make-up artists.

“I’m here,” Jerry said.

I turned to look at him. He was sort of sweating a lot. It really makes me worry.

“What’s wrong, Jerry? You’re acting kind of strange today,” I said while the professional applied eyeliner and mascara on my face.

I cringed to the make-up while Jerry laughed.

“You are really the first lady that does not like make-up!” he said while I pouted.

“What’s wrong with that? It’s so much work. I’d just rather sit back and enjoy a fresh face than one weighed down with powder and what not,” I replied as the make-up professional frowned.

She applied some light lip-gloss on my lips with a brush and turned to Jerry.

“What?” he asked, not knowing what he had to do next.

“You need some make-up, too.”

I tried to stifle back a laugh.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry’s POV

“What?! I’m a male, for goodness sake!”

“Yes, we all know that, but all actors and actresses need make-up,” both the professional and Ella said in unison.

Ella was trying to stifle back a laugh.

I sighed, “Being an actor is so hard…”

I slouched towards the seat while Ella got up to get dressed.

“Hurry, Ella. You too, Jerry. The shooting’s about to start in fifteen minutes,” the director shouted into the make-up room.

We both nodded as Ella ran off to the bathroom.

“Am I going to need mascara and all that?” I glanced at the professional.

“No…” she laughed. “Only some foundation and light lip-gloss. You have to look good, too.”

‘I’ll confess to Ella after the shooting.’

I smiled and the lady frowned.

“No moving or it’ll get messed up.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello again, readers.

Are you Jerella fans excited?! He’s going to confess in the next part! :)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Feb. 25 2011
9:00 PM