Sweet Dreams, Ella <3

Love Triangles *Completed*
This chapter is Ella’s dream… I’ll post some of the parts as websites so you can go open another window and see the videos…. :) There are many dreams and nightmares to everyone, so not all of these are nice moments for Ella ;) I might make-up some of the dreams and nightmares… so don’t expect them to be real… or maybe it’ll happen ;)

P.S. These moments might be showing Ella’s POV, but I’m not sure so I’ll switch as I go along.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dream #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui8uqdOEZBo&feature=related

- From 1:10 to 2:00
- From 3:15 to 3:45
- From 4:05 to 4:10
- From 4:30 to 4:55

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I sat upright in my bed, making it creak. Startled about the ‘dream,’ I looked over at Selina and Hebe.

“Oh, thank goodness I didn’t wake Selina up. She’ll beat me up for sure! Lao po needs her ‘beauty sleep!’” I sighed.

Focusing on the first dream I had, I was surprise.

‘Why would I have a dream about Chun and me? Oh yeah, we were practicing for the Xin Wo MV for Romantic Princess… ha-ha, that was hilarious. Chun always dances wrong!’

I realized I was smiling and went back to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dream #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Rb28ZO9zg&feature=fvwrel

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I woke up with another start. I sighed as I got up to go to the bathroom.

“It’s already three in the morning… and so dark outside. Today’s the day to tell the truth,” I smiled as I spoke to myself. “That was a really touching dream… I never expected Chun to be staring and noticing me. That’s romantic.”

I smiled as I flushed the toilet and climbed back into bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dream #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lzhX_aP-Ak

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hebe’s POV

I flushed the toilet and was about to reach my bed.

‘I wonder how Ella’s doing.’

I crept towards her as I watched her giggle.

“Hope it’s her man…” I laughed and went back into bed.

Just before I fell into a deep slumber, I heard Ella say something.

“Oh, Jerry… You’re sweet, but I think I’m thinking about Chun more…” Ella sighed as she continued giggling.

I smiled and fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nightmare #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TYmSa41vVw&feature=fvwrel

- From 8:35 to 8:45

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I woke up as the short nightmare ended.

‘I remember that scene from Down With Love…’ I frowned. ‘Jerry said that it was pretty easy for him to act that way… Maybe his real personality is that strict…’

I sighed, thinking Chun is probably the best choice. I glanced at the clock and it flashed bright red colored numbers.

“6:45…” I grumbled. “One hour left. Last one before final decision.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nightmare and Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C3HzdSZQEI&feature=related
- From 11:45 to 15:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG0reHiQ1as&feature=related
- From 0:00 to 1:10 :(
- From 8:30 to 15:00 :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPqth2Rq7wQ&feature=related
- From 0:35 to 1:20 :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No one’s POV

“Ella, wake up,” Selina shook the petite girl in her arms.

“Yeah,” the furious girl beside Selina said. “Hurry! We’re gonna be late for school!”

“Shush… look at Ella! I think she’s having a dream about Jerry,” Selina squealed.

Hebe rolled her eyes and shook Ella’s head. She gave a light smack on Ella’s cheeks and Ella woke up.

“Huh? What happened?” Ella asked, looking from Selina to Hebe.

“Nothing,” Selina giggled. “How were those dreams of yours?”

Hebe gave a knowing nod as Ella glanced at her.

“Selina, let Ella get up and freshen up for her big day,” Hebe said, pulling Selina up by the arm.

Selina pouted, but smiled as she went to continue her way through her wardrobe. Ella got up and took a shower, complete with strawberry shampoo and a cute dress.

http://www.friendster.com/photos/93296696/2/218518212#pic=2627197742218518212

After, the trio of girl power took off to look for their loves.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers.

One two more chapters and that’s it :’( I can’t stand it! I don’t want to leave you all. I feel so attached to this… At school, when I’m supposed to be learning, I’m thinking of a good plot :) I type it all once I get home… I won’t have anything fun to do in school anymore :’(

The good thing is: this week is my spring break so I’ll be updating soon :)

P.S. This is already four pages on Microsoft Word <3

Holding on,
Daffy_duck
April 18, 2011
9:20 PM