Hurry!

Love Triangles *Completed*
S.H.E’s POV

As the three girls woke up…

“Hey wives… Do we have something special to do today?” Selina asked.

“I keep having this feeling in me telling me that something special is supposed to be happening today!” Ella replied.

“Oh, no! We forgot…Darn! Hurry up and dress, girls,” Hebe exclaimed out of the blue.

As they started dressing…

“What’s so special about today?” Selina and Ella questioned her.

“Hurry up! You’ll see later,” Hebe replied.

The three girls dressed in the outfits that they had brought a set of together yesterday (http://blog.omy.sg/she911/files/2009/12/she_hny2010.jpg).

“Oh my gosh! We totally look…” Selina trailed off, looking at herself.

“DOLLS!” Hebe finished as Ella had a look of disgust mixed with happiness.

‘Yes, my plan is coming together. If we dress alike, everyone will love us. They’ll think that we’re cute, but I really hate these girly outfits. I think that I might wear sweatshirts and not-so-girly clothes from time to time.’ Ella thought with a smile on her face.

They left and went to the Daffy_duck Café at the mall.

“Hurry, buy something to eat and come back into the car immediately, okay?!” Hebe shouted before taking off.

“Ok, wonder what’s up with today?” Ella wondered as she took off with Selina.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I headed off for McDonald’s right away. I got an order of McNuggets and a milkshake. I waited a few minutes for my order and ran towards the car.

When I reached the car, I was the second one. I went to the winner and ate my food with her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

I headed to Arby’s and took my time to decide.

“Hmm… I’ll take a beef burger and curly fries. Also, I want Coke… make it quick. I have to be somewhere.”

After a short three minutes, I took my food and walked elegantly to the car. Surprisingly, I was the first one, even though I took my time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hebe’s POV

‘I wonder if I’ll reach the car in time…’

I went to Pizza Hut and took an order.

“I’ll have a mushroom and pineapple pizza with Hawaiian Punch.”

It took five minutes and we had to hurry. As soon as I got my pizza, I ran towards the parking lot. To my dismay, I was the last person to reach the car. I glanced at my two friends as the both giggled.

“What took you so long? You were the one that told us to hurry!” Selina and Ella exclaimed in unison as I blushed a bit.

“Shut up and get in the car.”

I got in quickly and drove to Daffy_duck University. When I got there, I heard Ella and Selina gasp as they realized what was so important about today.

“Today’s the first day of college!” Ella and Selina yelled in surprise.

I quickly ate my food with my two wives.

“We’d better hurry or else all the nice rooms will be taken,” I said as I gobbled everything down.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

30 minutes later…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

I smiled brightly as the three of us got out of the car.

“Time for our last year in college…” Ella said happily.

“Why are you so happy? You won’t be able to see Chun or Jerry after that. You’ll be too busy with jobs. You’re the hard working kind, Ella,” Hebe replied.

“Let’s go!” I said as I pulled my two wives into the front doors.

“Hello misses. What room would you want?” the secretary asked.

“We would like a triple, please,” I replied.

The secretary looked at me. Surely, she could tell that we were all angels. We wouldn’t even mess up the rooms anyways.

“Are you sure? It’s going to be crowded!”

“Yes,” Hebe answered firmly. Ella nodded as she smiled and pouted.

The secretary gave in and said, “Okay, fine. Go up to room number 520.”

We walked away after we thanked the lady one by one. The lady smiled and wished us good luck. We went up to 520 and we giggled a bit.

“Doesn’t 520 mean ‘I love you’ in mandarin?” Ella laughed as I said this.

“Yeah,” Hebe giggled.

We went in and pack our clothes. After that, we got out schedule and compared them.

“Oh, we only have a few classes together, Selina.”

“Yeah, but I think I have more with Hebe than with you.” I said as Ella pouted and pretended to weep.

“When do you have lunch?”

“Let’s see… Oh, cool! We all have the same lunch period. Yay!” Hebe jumped up and down.

‘Out of seven classes, Ella, Hebe, and I only have three classes together.’ I pouted and sighed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

“I think I want to roam the school a bit… I’ll be back soon,” I said as I ran out.

“Ow,” I mumbled as I bumped into someone muscular.

I looked up and gasped.

“What are you doing here? How’d you know I’m here?”

“Oh, Ella.” Chun laughed. “Of course I know. I heard you three so loudly, I think the whole school knows that you’re here. By the way, I’m in room 500 with Jiro. Aaron and Calvin share a room in 510.”

“Want to look around the school with me?”

“Sure… Nice outfit. You look cute,” Chun said quietly as I blushed a shade of pink.

“Thanks… Let’s go!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

‘Oh my gosh! Ella looks so cute today.’ I thought as I crooked my head.

Ella bumped into me and we talked for a little. We roamed the school until Ella complained.

“My feet hurt. I hate wearing high heels,” Ella pouted.

“Then why did you wear them?”

“Because…” Ella trailed off.

“Oh, well. It’s okay. Just sit on the bench and rest.”

We took the time to compare our schedule. Now, it seemed as if we had stored the information into our brains. Later, I discovered that we had the same lunch period and we had five classes in common.

“Wow, the only period we don’t have in common is History,” I laughed.

“Yeah, see you tomorrow! I’m tired, I’m gonna go back and take a nap,” Ella sighed.

I watched her leave. Her sways were so hypnotizing. My heart quickens its beat whenever I’m near Ella, but I can never tell her. I can only be a friend to her.

‘That’s all I ever am. I am always a plain old best friend. Maybe I can confess to her one day.’ I thought as I walked away, dreaming of Ella and me dating.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers!

How was this chapter?

I didn’t even realize that they weren’t in a school until this chapter. I was so surprised that I started writing one and here I am. :)

Shoulder’s aching,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 17 2010
10:25 PM