Doorbell's Ringing

Love Triangles *Completed*
Chun and Jerry’s POV

We arrived at Ella’s house and rang the doorbell.

Ding-dong-ding-dong! Ding-dong-ding-dong!

We waited for a long time and pressed it once more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hebe and Selina’s POV

Ding-dong-ding-dong! Ding-dong-ding-dong!

“Ella! Can you open the door? We’re setting up the utensils!” we both called.

The doorbell rang again.

“Ella!”

‘She’s probably too busy to open the door.’ Hebe thought.

‘What is Ella doing to my poor cake?!’ Selina pouted as she thought about all the possibilities.

We both looked at each other and decided we had to open the door.

“Ready… Set… GO!” we both shouted.

We took off at lightning speed and raced to open the door.

‘I’ve got to beat Selina this time!’ Hebe thought. ‘I can’t let her win again. Last time, she got to open the door for Jerry, Chun, and Ella.’ She used all her might to get ahead of Selina.

‘Ha-ha! I’ll probably win Hebe… again!’ Selina thought.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun and Jerry’s POV

“Do you think Hebe or Selina is going to open the door? Those two always race.” Chun exclaimed.

“I don’t know. Do you think they’ll open the door anytime soon?” Jerry said.

They were shivering in the December air. It was indeed almost a new year. The frigid wind blew once again and they shivered. Jerry decided to ring the doorbell one last time. As his finger approached the button, the door flew open…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Winner’s POV

‘Come on! Almost there… and I…’

“Yay! I won! Beat that Selina.” I shouted as I reached to open the door.

“Aww. I thought that I was going to win you again. It’s okay. I always win. I might as well let you win this one time,” Selina teased me.

We both took a few more deep breaths to settle ourselves down. I opened the door with all my might and I saw Jerry and Chun.

“Sorry, guys. We yelled for Ella to get the door, but she’s too busy doing something,” I said.

“That’s okay. Good job, you won this time. What’s Ella doing?” Chun asked.

“I’m not sure. We were decorating cakes when Ella decided to do something to one of them,” Selina said sadly.

“Oh, ok. Can I come in now?” Chun asked.

“It’s freezing!” Jerry exclaimed as they both stepped into the house.

“Yeah, we kind of noticed that already…” I laughed.

I watched as Chun and Jerry took off their coats and hats.

“You two can go eat some cookies or brownies. They’re fresh and it’ll definitely warm you two up!” I said.

They ran quickly to the kitchen while Selina beamed.

“Why are you so happy?!”

“Because, they wanted to eat my cooking the first thing they came into our house,” she smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey readers! How’s the story going? Do you all like it? Is it going too slow? Should I speed it up? I’ve noticed that I spent a few chapters for preparing for the party. That’s so weird… I might be able to post one more story before I have to eat dinner and take a bath. I have to go to bed soon.

Worried,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 12 2010
4:10 PM