Getting Ready For School :)

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

I woke up with Selina and Hebe looking down on me… again!

“What is it guys? I’m trying to sleep! Is this a habit for you guys to always wake me up like this?” I couldn’t understand why they always love to watch me sleep? What’s so cute about it? I’m a tomboy after all… at least until my recent transformation.

“Sorry, Ella, but today is the first day of classes,” Selina reminded me while I sighed.

I got up and looked at the time. I was woken up at exactly two hours before class starts.

“Why? It normally takes me an hour to get ready,” I mumbled as I tried to throw the sheets over my head again.

“Wake up! You’re supposed to take your time to look nicer. Remember?! The clothes and everything? Hurry!” Hebe yanked me awake. “Sorry, Ella, but you’ve got to get up… NOW!”

I sighed and slowly got up. Hebe kicked my gently and pushed me towards the bathroom that we shared. After I brushed my teeth, Selina gave me a pair of clothes while I went to take my shower.

‘What’s the point of taking an early shower if I’m going to be all filthy by the end of the day? What a waste of water…’ I thought as I hastily washed myself.

“Ella! Remember to use the nice soap!” Selina yelled through the door.

After I finished thirty minutes later, I came out wearing the cute clothes that Selina had brought me (http://bp3.blogger.com/_kxtHoOEH1a8/SCHCsMaYYZI/AAAAAAAACYA/qBOx6-Qfu7Q/s1600-h/ella_Chen4.jpg). They were so uncomfortable. I hated wearing short outfits because erted guys looked at me all lovey-dovey.

“OMG ELLA! It looks so good on you!” Hebe and Selina instantly shouted and stared at me in unison.

“OK, now stop that. I don’t like people looking at me all weird. Please just pretend like I’m wearing a sweatshirt, OK?”

Selina and Hebe tried their best, but they were pretty good. They’re actresses… of course.

After an hour, I couldn’t stop staring at the clock. I couldn’t wait until I got to see how Chun and Jerry acted.

‘Hm… is Jerry even attending this school? I haven’t heard from him in a while…’ I thought as I dialed his number.

“Hm? Who is it?”

“It’s me, Ella. Do you go to school at Daffy_duck?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Yeah. I’m in room 530. Why?”

“Oh, school starts in thirty minutes. See you then… hopefully.”

“What?! School starts in thirty minutes?! Oh !” Jerry cursed over the phone.

I laughed and said good luck to him. He’ll need it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry’s POV

I had just woken up when Ella called.

‘How did she know that I go to Daffy_duck University? Is that because we’re acting in the same show and Daffy_duck University is all about acting?’

I hastily woke up and got ready in twenty five minutes. It’s a wonder how someone can get done with everything so quickly when they’re late. I flew out the door and ran to my first class.

‘Hmm… I have Calculus. Where is that?’ I thought as I stumbled over someone. I looked up and saw a familiar face.

“Hey, Jiro. Do you know where room 300 is? I have Calculus in five minutes!” I asked in a hurry.

“Geesh! You don’t have to trip me… ha-ha. Just kidding, Jerry. Room 300 is on the third floor, first door to the right!” Jiro said as he left.

I ran down to the elevator and saw Ella.

‘Man, Ella sure looks different today. Must be her outfit. She doesn’t wear this kind of clothes, does she?’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry readers!

I haven’t been writing this story in a few days. I’m trying to post a chapter now before I go to sleep. :)

Don’t be mad for the wait :)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 21 2010
10:10 PM