Chun's Mistake

Love Triangles *Completed*
Chun’s POV

‘Why am I even doing this?!’ I thought as I watched Ella and Jerry with my steady eyes.

I spotted Ella and Jerry acting so intimated and couldn’t help but wonder if this is all an act. My face was burning… How could I cool down with Ella laughing and hanging on to Jerry as if the world is about to end?!

“Whoa, Jerry. You’re so funny!” Ella laughed as she bent to get her food.

I moved closer to Ella and picked the same food that she did. I was pretty much copying everything that Ella was picking to eat… I couldn’t help it. It was as if another soul has taken my place. I spotted Ella tilting her head and hugging Jerry’s arm.

‘Why do I feel like I want to run over and unclasp their arms from each other?!’

I was interrupted from my thoughts and a wave of anger spread over my face. Someone had kicked me on my leg and was now giggling. I turned my body towards the source and got prepared to blow up in front of that person, but I was suddenly stopped.

“Oh…. It was you?” I asked awkwardly. “What’d you do that for?!”

“I’m sorry, Chun. I wanted to awaken you from your thoughts,” she giggled. “Whatcha thinkin’ about? Ella?”

I glared my eyes at her as she leaned forwards, anticipating my answer. I could feel Ella’s eyes glazing over me.

‘Oh, no! I can’t let her find out. I’ll make up an excuse.’

“No! Why would I even think about that tomboy? It’s like she eats with two hands and farts so easily. She burps and doesn’t even care about her appearances. Why would I be thinking about that boy-girl…?” I trailed off as Ella glared her beautiful, sparkling eyes at me.

Ella ran over and smacked her hands onto my chest. She ran away with her hands covering her face. The person I was talking to gasped and hit me, too.

“Wait! Selina!!!”

She stopped and glanced back at me briefly as she shouted, “Go to Ella! Apologize sincerely.”

I nodded and took off after Ella.

Arriving near the university garden, I frantically looked around. Relief crossed my face as I spotted Ella crying by the fountain.

“I’m sorry, Ella,” I whispered softly as I neared Ella.

She turned away from me and ran to the other side of the fountain. I followed and she ran back to where she was. I felt angered and I chased her around the fountain until I slipped and fell.

“Ahh!!! Ella, help me!!!!” I yelped just before I splashed into the fountain, bottom first.

I was now soaked and Ella started nearing towards me. I squinted through the water dripping from my hair and saw Ella laughing her off.

“What’s so funny?!”

“Sorry, Chun… Actually, take that back. It’s your fault for making me mad at you,” Ella replied before she sniffed one last time and wiped away the last of her tears.
She turned away from me as I got up and out of the fountain. I ran towards her and tried to hug her.

“I’m really sorry. I just thought of something to make Selina not think that…” I trailed off.

Ella was blocking me from hugging her. She looked at me with her chocolate brown eyes. Her expression was full of confusion and hope.

“Why don’t you accept my hug? I’m being very sincere!” I pleaded.

Ella started laughing and managed to say, “I know. I just don’t want to get wet. There’s a chance that I might catch a cold. I’m a GIRL after all. Girls are weak!”

I nodded, realizing why she was avoiding my hug. I leaned towards Ella and she backed up a little, looking up at my eyes with confusion.

I whispered, “I’ll get a hug back from you later.”

Ella blushed a little and nodded briefly. I held her hand and tugged Ella towards the lunchroom again. Ella stopped me and looked up at me again.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing… Why didn’t you finish your sentence? You said that you didn’t want to tell Selina what?”

I tried to stall for time before it was time for me to confess. I ran away, making up an excuse about my clothes being wet and getting sick. As I jogged away, I heard Ella yelling after me.

“Sorry, but it’s not time yet… I won’t go to lunch today. You go first.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nice chapter, huh guys?

Chunella interaction: Hug and intimate moment :)

Jerella interaction: laughing and hugging of arms ;)

This week, I don’t have school until Tuesday. Therefore, I’ll have more time to write fan fiction chapters :)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Jan. 27 2011
9:55 PM