Don't Go!

Love Triangles *Completed*
Jiro's POV

"Guys, I need your help," Ella repeated.

"What... the... h*ll, Ella? You scared the sh*t out of me!" I yelled at her, after recovering from the shock.

Ella's gleaming eyes changed into a sad, gloomy gaze. She tilted her head down and started to back out of the room. Before she was completely out, Aaron grabbed her wrists and pulled her back in.

"Don't go!" Aaron yelled.

Ella's eyes became marble huge, spooky mysterious, seriously intent. She was studying Aaron's strange behavior.

"You normally don't act so rash! You're supposed to be the cool and quiet one!" Ella squealed, twisting her wrists out of Aaron's grasp.

"I know, but you can't leave. If Hebe and Selina knows what we made you so sad... I'm afraid we'd die from them killing us alive!" Aaron and I explained in unison.

Ella laughed and her eyes changed back to the gleam it first had when she walked into this room. I could tell Ella needed our help with something important.

"I need your help with something," Ella started shyly.

"What is it?" Calvin asked, smiling to relax and loosen Ella's tense feelings.

'It works, it always does! That's why people - especially girls - always relax when they're with "Mr. Sunshine Boy"!' I sighed.

Ella sighed as she slumped down onto the beanbag that we had near the corner. Ella blurted out her whole story...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Start of Ella's story for Fahrenheit to choose who they'd want :)

You know, I right these chapters in school? Yea, it's true. I write my ideas and all that.... then I type it up once I get home. Sometimes, it doesn't get posted that fast because I had a whole bunch of homework these two weeks :(

More soon,
Daffy_duck
March 17, 2011
11:00 PM