What Are You Doing, Ella?!

Love Triangles *Completed*
Selina’s POV

‘Getting ready for a party is so exhausting, especially if you are the host!’

I sighed and continued cleaning the house. I finished and started to go get the ingredients for baking cakes and cookies.

“Hey, wives! Come help me. You can’t just sit around! I’m tired…” I whined and pouted.

“Ok, fine! We’re coming!” Hebe and Ella yelled at the same time.

We all took the time to bake pretty cakes with a little bit of animation and bows on them. Ella looked disgusted as she examined the girly decorations.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

“Why are you laughing?! You know I hate girly decorations!” I pouted and pretended to look angry. I playfully stomped the ground and put my hands under my arm pits.

“Ok, fine… We’re sorry to torture you like this, but you know we need help!” Selina said while laughing.

“Fine. Selina, do you mind if you give me one plain cake to decorate by myself? Please?”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

I saw the light bulb turn on in Ella’s head and right away, I knew Ella was up to something. I didn’t want her to get mad at me for real, so I handed her a cake that I made a while ago.

“Please don’t do anything bad!” I begged my wife.

“You know I won’t do anything like that…” Ella teased me.

“What do you think she’s going to do?” I whispered as Ella turned around.

“I don’t know,” Hebe replied with a curious look on her face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

‘Hmm… I could have a little fun with Selina and Hebe.’

I turned the cake and myself away from them.

‘Ha-ha! Now, they won’t know what I’m about to do.’ I decided to chuckle evilly.

Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

I added a little bit of decorations. I turned and saw Selina and Hebe looking at me with very curious faces.

“What?! I’m only adding my own decorations.” I acted innocent, knowing that they would be even more curious and worried. I knew that Selina’s brain is thinking about what I’m doing to her poor cake at this very second. I turned back around and continued drawing little basketballs decorations with orange and black frosting. I snuck one last peek at Selina and Hebe and noticed that they disappeared.

‘Huh? Where did they go?’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey readers. :)

How’s the story so far. Please give some suggestions on
how to go on with this party. Comments are appreciated.

This is the second post I’ve made in one day. :)

I’m so proud of myself. :)

Keep on reading,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 12 2010
3:45 PM