Epilogue :'(

Love Triangles *Completed*
Hi, readers.

This will be the epilogue …. I’m so sad to leave you all :’(

My new story will be on winglin.net/fanfic/daffy_duck1/

Check it out! Hope you enjoy the last chapter of my first fanfic ever :) I have so much wonderful moments writing ‘Love Triangles’.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hebe and Aaron

They both got a happily ever after wedding and life with wonderful children. Hebe is a faithful wife to Aaron and supports him no matter what. Aaron loves Hebe with all his heart, showing his love with small, yet touching gestures.

“Happy five year anniversary,” Hebe exclaimed as Aaron smiled.

“Thanks, you too honey.”

“Dad, what are we going to do with our cousins today?”

“Oh, we’re just celebrating our five year anniversary, Jason,” Aaron explained.

“What’s anniversary?”

“Mei, you don’t know this because you’re too young, but it means the celebration of the years after mommy and daddy’s wedding date,” Jason explained.

“Good job, Jason. I’m glad you’re such an intelligent young man, just like your father,” Hebe smiled at her husband.

Aaron grinned.

“Yeah, but don’t forget me, too!” Chloe yelled, reaching for her parents.

They all got into the car and drove off to their destination. Hebe and Aaron had two children. Chloe is the little sister who is two years old. Jason is the intelligent four year old brother.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina and Jiro

These two couples are the fashionable ones. Obviously, they’d get married and live the rest of their lives in a glimmering mansion.

“Jiro! Let’s go!” Selina yelled across the whole kitchen. “I’m done cooking. Help me bring these foods into the car.”

“Ok, honey. You don’t have to shout,” Jiro complained. “These are so heavy! What did you do? Place rocks on these plates?”

Selina smirked.

“Whatcha think, handsome?”

Jiro shifted his eyes, searching for the right answer.

“Uhm… No?”

Jiro grinned in relief as Selina grinned at him.

“You think I would actually put rocks in there?!” Selina shouted in Jiro’s ear.

“Ah!” Jiro yelped. “Sorry! I know you wouldn’t, princess!”
One boy ran into the room.

“What’s with all the noise? You two have only been married for three years and mommy’s got a big baby in her stomach. Don’t make the baby deaf!” Eric shouted above all the noise.

Instantly, the room got quiet.

“Aw, you know we love each other,” Selina smiled sweetly at Jiro.

Her eyes shot death glares at Jiro as Jiro smiled back nervously. Selina’s priced possession was her son – Eric. Whenever she got too emotional over Jiro’s forgetfulness, Eric would always soothe her down.

“Come on, mommy and daddy. Let’s go to the party,” Eric whined.

“Ok, son. We’ll leave once daddy here gets every plate of food into the car, ok?” Selina asked.

Eric nodded and moved towards his dad to help him. Jiro smiled as the father and son relationship grew. Selina glanced over at them and secretly smiled, patting her stomach.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Calvin

He grew up these five years and has been looking for his ‘someone special.’ He’s been dating many girls, unsure of who would fit his personality. In the end, he chose one special girl with wide brown eyes to be his wife.

“Honey, where are you?” Calvin asked through his home.

“Here, honey. Come, Cal.”

Calvin rushed towards her.

“Is there anything wrong?”

“Nothing, Cal. Don’t be a worrywart.”

“Ok, Angela. I love you and our baby, too,” Calvin grinned.

“Me too, Calvin. Are you ready to go to the party?” Angela smiled.

“Of course,” Calvin laughed and pecked Angela on the lips.

They had a newborn baby named Amanda. She was the cutest smiling baby of her father with huge brown sparkling eyes of her mother. Amanda gurgled and the newlywed couple of one year smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella and Chun

These two couples have been hosting many parties lately. They love each other with all of their heart, enough to make any other couples jealous ;)

“Chun honey, where are you?”

“Here, hold on, Ella. Ok! Whatcha need, babe?” Chun asked.

“Oh, stop that smirking. My tummy’s so huge lately. Must be that party we had last week,” Ella frowned. “Gotta lay off those chips.”

Chun smiled.

“I love you no matter what.”

Ella blushed as two kids embraced each of her legs.

“Mommy, what’s going on now? Is Amanda coming? She’s so cute,” Tonia squealed. “I wanna hold her again, mommy.”

Ella laughed.

“Be careful. You’re always too energetic, Tonia. Calm down and sit for at least ten minutes. Mommy’s tired.”

Tonia nodded and sat by her three year old brother.

“Having twins are so tiring! Look at Tonia and Alvin!” Chun exclaimed.

Ella nodded, agreeing to his statement. Right then, the doorbell rang.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry

“Hi, Ella,” Jerry grinned, one dimple appearing on his right cheek.

Ella waved and pecked his face as Chun looked away.

“Jealous, Chun? Your wife might change her mind after being with you for five years and come to me,” Jerry teased.

Chun rolled his eyes.

“Psh, yeah right, man!” Chun and Jerry exchanged high fives and sat down on the couch.

The door rang again and in came Hebe, Selina, Aaron, Jiro, Calvin, and Angela. A round of hugs, laughs, and hellos circled the room. Behind them, laughter came pouring through, hurting Ella’s ears along with the other couples.

“Hi,” Tonia and Alvin exclaimed at their best friends.

The girls all went to one side of the room and played with dolls and coloring books while the guys went to the backyard to play tag. Later, the girls went out and played with the young males, creating a whole crowd of kids, running and screaming with laughter. No matter what, their parents could no longer control those energetic kids. The adults went back as they talked about their children and lives at home and work.

“I love you, Chun,” Ella exclaimed.

“I love you, too. You’re the best, Ella,” Chun replied.

“And I love you guys,” Jerry grinned and pulled Ella and Chun into a group hug.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE END.

I’m so sad! I have to leave this story now :’(

Hope you all read my second fanfic on Chunella and Jerella.

Link’s on previous chapter and on the top of this chapter.

Signing off and see you soon, readers <3

Love you all,
Daffy_duck
May 16, 2011
10:05 PM