Chun's Late!

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

‘Hey, it’s Jerry!’

“Hurry! It’s almost time for the first class!” I shouted to him.

Once he got in, I smiled and acted a little flirty.

“Hey, Jerry,” I said as I leaned in a little closer to him. The elevator was packed with a ton of students. “I hate the elevator; it’s so tightly packed.”

“Yeah, what’s your first class today?” Jerry asked me.

“I have Calculus in room 300. What about you?”

“Wow, what a coincidence! We have the same class together,” Jerry answered as we both got out on the third floor. “Here it is!”

We both walked into the math room at the same time as many other new students.

“Ok, class. I’m Ms. Lin. Please choose any seat and sit down quietly.”

“Want to sit together?”

“Sure. Where should we sit?” Jerry replied in a whisper.

“Come with me!” Ella said as she walked to the back of the room.

We chose the center table at the very end of the room. Ms. Lin began to teach as Jerry and I smiled at each other.

“I have a feeling that this year is going to be great with my best friends around,” I said as I began to get out my supplies to take notes.

‘Hm… Something feels weird.’ I thought. I thought about it for almost ten minutes until it suddenly came to me. Chun was supposed to be here. I looked around the room and spotted Chun outside the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry’s POV

‘Aw, I’m Ella’s best friend! At least I know Fahrenheit and the other two members of S.H.E.’

I smiled at Ella and copied what she did. I looked at Ella and saw her smiling at the door.

“What are you smiling at?” I asked her.

“Chun is outside the door. That means that he’s late on the very first day of school! He must have been sleeping.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

‘Oh, no! It’s already first period! I’m gonna be late!’

I ran through the halls and arrived outside the door of math class.

‘Oh, yeah! Ella’s supposed to have the same class as me! Hopefully, I won’t get into trouble for being late.’

I took a deep breath and walked into the room as everyone turned their heads towards me. I smiled and said hello.

“Oh, who’s this young man?” Ms. Lin said.

“I’m Chun and I got lost. I’m new to Daffy_duck University. I’m sorry; this won’t happen again,” I said as I flashed a smile.

Ms. Lin nodded and turned back to continue writing notes.

I looked around the room and spotted Ella. Ella did the come sign and pointed to the seat next to her. As I walked up to Ella’s spot, I saw Jerry, too. I took a seat on the other side of Ella and said, “Oh, Jerry. Hello! I didn’t know that you’re in this class, too!”

“Yeah, I just noticed. Do you mind if I see what other classes you have?”

“Sure,” I said as I handed him my schedule.

“Oh, we both have History and Calculus together,” Jerry said as he smiled.

“Oh, cool. I thought that I would be all alone in History. Ella didn’t have that class with me,” I said.

“Oh, you two better take notes! Ms. Lin is very strict and only nice to a few people,” Ella said as she wrote her notes.

I took out my pencil and a fresh notebook. I love the feel of having new things. It feels like spring and how the flowers bloom. It’s so fresh!

“Please, Mr. Wu. Pay attention to the notes and don’t say dream. I would appreciate it very much if you paid attention!” Ms. Lin said.

I snapped my attention back to the board and took notes. I could hear Ella and Jerry laughing at me.

“Shut up,” I said playfully as I pushed Ella gently.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers.

I’m still sick. I’ve has the fever for about a week already. Hope I get better.

I’ll try to post more chapters today.

Sick and tired,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 28 2010
3:20 PM