Another Flashback - Ice King's Vote

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

I smiled at the last part of the message.

'Why would he want to be a serial killer? That's strange... ha-ha!'

"Let's continue!" I said, trying to be more excited, but deep inside, I just couldn't continue. "I'm so tired, but... I must go on!"

I bent down to pick up the third vote and finally sat back up. My position was stiffing me so I lay back against the spot I was sitting on.

'Ah... lying down is so comfy!'

"Ok, I said as I scanned the note, looking for clues to who wrote the vote.”I think it must be... Aaron!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Flashback... (Ella's POV)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Come meet the new guy band I'm in, Ella! It's called Fahrenheit," Chun said, leading me towards the other three guys in a corner relaxing.

"Oh, hello!" I greeted them with a cheerful smile.

I glanced around the room and spotted two familiar faces. I gasped.

"Jiro?! Calvin?! You two are in Fahrenheit with Chun?"

"Yeah, you remember me, Ella?" Jiro teased. "We've played together since we were very small... I have to leave Taiwan for a little while for some acting lessons. Now, I'm back! By the way, I love your dramas, especially 'The Rose!'"

I blushed as we shook hands again. Calvin smiled and hugged me.

"Nice to see you again, Ella," Calvin smiled.

"Thanks..." I trailed. "So... you guys think you are better than S.H.E?"

"Of course," Calvin teased and ruffled my hair.

I pouted as he laughed.

"Just kidding, buddy."

I scanned them again and noticed one last, strange guy.

"Hello, how are you? I'm Ella," I smiled and stared at the last guy, waiting for a reply.

After a few minutes, he still didn't reply. I glanced over at the rest of Fahrenheit, asking them what's with this guy. They all shrugged and shuffled their legs. I waved my hands in front of his face and he finally started to speak.

"Aaron Yan," the guy replied, walking away from me and towards the rest of Fahrenheit.

"Uhm, Ella... He's like that," Jiro said, making me feel better.

"Yea, he's a bit shy around strangers," Chun added.

"Yep, just give Aaron some time. His real personality is not like this... He'll laugh wildly, too... sometimes," Calvin smiled.

"Ok..." I smiled, not giving up.

'I want to let him slowly start to accept me as a friend. I'll try my hardest! Jia you, Ella!'

Over the next month, Aaron gradually started opening himself to Selina, Hebe, the rest of Fahrenheit, and me.

"Whoa," Chun said. "Aaron's more talkative and less refined... ha-ha! Thanks, Ella. You've help Aaron conquer his shyness... a lot more than before."

"It's my thing, Chun. I love making others merry," I smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

End of Flashback...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ok... Calvin voted for Chun and Selina voted for Jerry. They're both tied," I smiled. "Oh, well... Best of luck to Jerry and Chun... Ok, Aaron. Your turn!"

I concentrated on the third vote and my hands started getting sweaty. My stomach started back flipping and my eyes blinked faster.

'I'm nervous! Who'll win at the end?'

"Ella, focus on the photo. Look at it closely. Before I tell you who I'm choosing, please study it. I've known you for quite a long time... I still remember when I was so rude to you the first time we met... ha-ha... Sorry about that. I was just the 'Ice King.' You know why I'm called that? It's because I'm not used to being friends with so many people... I'm shy and unpopular. I only got famous because of this online blog thing for my school. I'm the ice and you all are the shining sun. :) You know, I'm the ice king everywhere we go. I tend to ignore others... By the way, sorry for this long note... he he. I'd better hurry... Hebe's waiting for me ;) Anyways, I just want to say that you all have taken me past my points of weakness. I'm very fragile and I'm easy hurt and I get sick all the time, but thanks to Fahrenheit and S.H.E., I've gotten a wonderful girlfriend and some awesome friends. Thanks Ella for all you have done for me. I <3 you as my wonderful best friend forever!"

I paused to take a breath and to laugh at Aaron's long note.

"As for your future, I'd like to help you choose. :) I hope you'll be happy. I don't want your heart to break into fragile pieces like mine would... I choose... da-da-da-daaa! Chun. I don't have any real reasons, but the gut in my stomach. I think you two are the sweetest couple. Anyways, Jerry is a bit like a stranger to me... I don't know much about him... sorry. I hope you take my note into consideration. Place yourself as the ice and choose the one that 'melts the ice king!' Good luck, best friend."

I wiped my tears and laughed at his touching note.

"Thanks, Aaron. You're a great friend."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello, readers.

He he... I spent so much time on Aaron's note... Man :)

All that's left is Hebe and Jiro! Almost done with this fan fiction... As for the Jerry fans, I have decided to not make the surprise... I might do it for the next fanfic for a Jerella happy ending ;) Watch out for it soon :) I'm trying to create a title for it, though.

Please be patient :)

Yours truly,
Daffy_duck
March 28, 2011
9:50 PM