Accidents Happen

Love Triangles *Completed*
Selina’s POV

‘I’m so excited! I have class with Jiro!’ I squealed as the whole class looked at me.

“He-he, sorry. I was thinking about something.”

“What were you squealing about? Hold on… Let me guess, Jiro?” Hebe asked.

“Yeah… Sorry.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the school day ends…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

“Where should we go now?”

“I don’t know, Ella. Why? Do you wanna go somewhere?” Chun asked as he ran to catch up to me.

“Oh nothing… I was just bored… Wait, do we have to shoot the next episode tomorrow?”

“Yeah… I’m almost done memorizing it. Only a few more pages,” Chun replied.

“Hey, Ella! Where ya going?” Jerry asked as he suddenly appeared in front of me.

“Damn, Jerry! You scared me. I have to go and practice my lines.”

Jerry laughed and teased me about not finishing my lines. “I bet you haven’t even started…”

I mocked him. “Of course I did. I’m on the last page, for your information.”

I walked off and they followed me along with Hebe and Selina.

“Stop following me, Jerry,” I exclaimed as Chun laughed at him. “You too, Chun!”

Chun immediately stopped laughing. “Don’t you want to study the scenes together? You know… so we could learn the rest together and go over it. If we do, we’ll be done with that episode quicker.”

I thought about it and nodded as I got inside my car with Hebe and Selina. “Come in, Chun,” I said as I paused. “Jerry, wanna ride to your house? I think it’s on the way too.”

‘I have to make him fall in love with me! I have to win that bet with Selina and Hebe.’

“Uh… It’s okay. I have a ride that’s coming in a few minutes,” Jerry said.

“Come on.” I got off the car and pulled Jerry’s arm slightly as I leaned closer to him.

Jerry blushed a little and mumbled that he’ll accept the offer. I laughed a little as I kissed Jerry on the cheeks lightly. I pulled him towards the car and watched Chun look at me. I smiled at him as if I was flirting with him and Chun looked away. I drove the car to Jerry’s house and dropped him off.

“Oh, just a reminder, we might have another party soon. To celebrate Valentine’s Day…”

Jerry nodded and left. Selina and Hebe pushed Chun off the car.

“What are you two trouble makers doing?!” Chun yelped as he fell to the ground.

I gasped and glared at them before I went to help Chun up.

“I’m so sorry that Selina and Hebe are so weird sometimes,” I laughed as I grunted to pull Chun up. “Geesh! Why are you so heavy, Chun?”

“Can I sit up front…? I’m afraid that they will push me off when you’re driving. I might fall off a cliff.”

I shrugged and I pushed Chun into the passenger seat. I drove the car to our house.

“Oh, I have homework…” Hebe said as she leaned towards me.

She kissed my cheek as Chun looked at me weirdly. I sent him a questioning look as he shrugged. Hebe took Selina with her to help her with her homework.

“I thought that you were smart. Why would you need her help?” I teased Selina.

“Yeah, why?” Selina asked as Hebe whispered something into her ear.

I heard Selina giggle and she smiled as she walked away.

“Bye… Have fun on your little date!” Selina said as she left.

I blushed and looked at Chun. He shrugged and sat on the sofa.

“Why were you so intimate with Jerry?”

“What? Oh, that… I was just trying to flirt with him… Nothing’s up.”

“Oh really?” Chun said as he tried to scan my eyes.

I looked away and went into the kitchen.

“Want any food?”

“Of course! I’m starving.”

I sighed. ‘Thank goodness that Chun didn’t find out about the bet. I would be dead and he would laugh at me.’ I finished my cooking just as Chun came into the kitchen, wondering how long it will be until I finish.

“Well, I’m done now! Sheesh!” I said as I walked to the kitchen.

I put the plate of food on the table and went back into the kitchen. Just as I almost reached the kitchen counter, I tripped over my own foot. I fell, but did not feel any pain. Confused, I tilted my head to look at what happened to break my fall. Just as I tilted my head, I felt something moist on my lips. I pulled back, startled, as I felt that. I gasped as I saw how it was – Chun!

‘That was my first kiss! I’ve been waiting all my life for the one special person to have my first kiss with, but it was Chun!’

“Sorry…” I mumbled as Chun looked away, awkwardly.

“It’s okay. I just tried to save you, but I fell with you... Then, I was flat on the ground and you were on top of me…. The next thing I knew, you kissed me…” Chun said.

I blushed a pink shade. “I’m so sorry, Chun.” I kept repeating it as Chun suddenly kissed me again – a little bit longer. As we broke away, I looked away as Chun glanced at me.

“Sorry, Ella. It’s my fault for kissing you like that.”

We stayed in that position for a while before Chun said, “Can you please get off…”

I suddenly realized that I was still sitting on top of Chun. I gasped and apologized as I got up. I helped Chun get up as Chun suddenly started laughing.

“What are you laughing about?!”

“Nothing… Just the fact that you’re so heavy. My legs are getting sore,” Chun said as he limped a little.

I blushed as I laughed. “Sorry… for the hundredth time.”

We ate and studied our lines together. At the same time, we both noticed that we would have to kiss soon based on our schedule. We both glanced at each other and blushed, thinking back to the accidental kiss. We quickly finished our practice and Chun left.

‘Oh, no! I’m going to have to kiss Chun soon… in a few weeks… What am I going to do?!’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers!

How was this chapter? We’ve finally gotten some Chunella action… and maybe some Jerella, too.

Jerella action: Ella kissing his cheek and flirting with Jerry… I’ll try to put some more action between them too… :)

Chunella action: They both fell and Ella kissed Chun, accidentally… ;)

Sorry, guys, but I’m quite busy… I have a PowerPoint presentation for college writing and some finals to study for.

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Jan. 16 2011
5:05 PM