What's With Ella?!

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

I woke up and looked around. Groaning, I took off into the bathroom. I was almost done taking a shower. I dressed into a more casual outfit that Selina and Hebe and chosen for me the night before (http://blog.fooyoh.com/attach/38/1191705077.jpg).

‘I’m so happy! I get to wear something less girly. Yuck, the other outfit was so girly – skirts – are so nasty… makes me want to puke…’ I squished up my face as I head out toward my wives’ beds.

“Hey, wives! You two better wake up!”

“Mmmm…” Selina mumbled as she turned in her sleep.

“Yeah, mother. Later would be nice,” Hebe whined.

“Hey, I’m not your mother… HEBE!” I shouted a little as I pushed her legs. “Selina, come on! Stop mumbling! You’re going to be late!”

“Huh, what?!” Selina yelled as she jolted awake. “We’re going to be late, hurry!”

I stifled a laugh. “Wife, I’m just kidding. I wanted you two to wake up…”

Selina whined and pouted her lips as she tickled Hebe awake. I started helping Selina and before I knew it, Hebe was awake and standing right next to me. I walked over to my bag and putted on my flats. Suddenly, I felt an odd feeling and looked towards Selina and Hebe.

“What? Is there something wrong with me?”

“No…” Hebe began.

“Yeah,” Selina butted in. “Why’d you get up so early? You’re supposed to not be the early bird. I am!” Selina pouted a little as she took her clothes into the bathroom.

Hebe nodded and mumbled an agreement as she began to collect her clothes, too. I walked with Hebe into the bathroom, where Selina was already taking a shower.

“I’ll wait for you downstairs… Actually, the lunchroom…” I said before I took off.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hebe’s POV

‘Is there something wrong with Ella?’

“Yeah, I think so,” Selina said.

“Oops, was I thinking out loud? My bad…” I giggled.

“Hurry. I think that Ella wants to tease Chun and Jerry with her beautiful figure and looks,” Selina giggled.

I was done way before Selina was. I was putting on my low heeled boots just as Selina walked out with a towel on.

“I don’t know… maybe. You never know about that risk taker!”

“I know right? Ella loves to take whatever risks and tasks just to make all her friends happy. I’m so lucky to be her best friend.”

“Yeah, me too… Maybe Ella just felt like today was going to be a great day. I feel like that, too,” I exclaimed.

I was done with everything and got my bag on. I whined as Selina took her time.

‘Damn, Selina sure loves being late. She claims she doesn’t, but I secretly know that she does. She loves everyone’s attention on her the moment she walks in…’ I thought as I looked at Selina, glad that she was done.

“Ok, let’s go! Ready for a new day?” I asked as we took off into the lunchroom in search of Ella.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

‘Hm… maybe Ella’s got a boyfriend. Or she got a surprise for us!’

I couldn’t help thinking about all the possibilities of why she’s so early. I spotted Ella and ran over with Hebe.

“Ella!” I shouted across the cafeteria.

Ella turned and groaned as I banged into her.

“Oops! Sorry, wife… he-he,” I said as I felt something lifting me up.

I looked up, seeing him; I gasped and blushed at the same time.

“Hey, what brings you here?”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi everyone :)

How’s the chapter? Curious about who that mysterious guy is? Well, read on :)

He-he! I haven’t even finished my homework yet…. :(

More after I finish homework,
Daffy_duck
Jan. 18 2011
7:00 PM