Jerry's Confession - part 2

Love Triangles *Completed*
Jerry's POV

'Ok, time to gather the courage and just do it!' I nervously paced around the set.

"Do what?" Ella asked, making me turn around in surprise.

"What?" I asked, curiously looking at her.

"You were speaking your thoughts out loud, silly! So, what were you 'gathering the courage' for?" Ella peered at me.

"Uh..." I began. "I can't tell you yet..."

I looked at Ella as she acted like a child.

"Why?" Ella pouted. "Please tell me. You know that I can hold secrets."

She stomped her feet on the ground and crossed her arms across her chest.

'Oh, no! I can't stand her like this... I'll have to find an excuse or else I won't have time to collect my items if Ella follows me around.'

"I have to go gather my courage to..." I stumbled. "I have to ask the boss for a raise!"

Ella bursted out laughing.

"What? What's so funny?"

'Does she believe me?! Maybe she knows what I'm planning!'

"Nothing, it's just that your boss will probably give you a raise... You've been so popular these days!" Ella laughed.

"Really? Maybe I'll go now," I said, getting ready to actually ask for a raise.

"HAHA! I'm just kidding!" Ella teased me.

"You..." I started to say.

Ella ran quickly away. I was about to chase her when I remembered what I wanted to do. I sighed and walked to my car, getting out my things for my confession to Ella.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After ten minutes...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry's POV

I sighed, "Time to confess!"

I walked towards Ella and spotted her nervously pacing around.

"What's wrong, Ella? Someone dumped you?" I teased.

Ella looked up at me and shook her head.

"Nothing's wrong! Why are you here? You can go home now. You're done with your scenes."

"Ella...... I've got to confess something," I blurted out.

"Uh... sure. What's the confession about?"

"Uh... It's about you, Ella."

"Me? Why? What's wrong, Jerry?" Ella stood closer, trying to inspect me.

'Ugh! Her doing this to me is making me even more nervous!!!'

"Ok.... here it goes... Earlier, I didn't want to really ask for a raise. I wanted to get some things so that I could do something for you."

Ella stared at me curiously, waiting for me to continue.

"Actually, I've fallen for you, Ella. When I first saw you, I thought that you were just some regular tomboy who just acted for fun, but as I got closer and knew you better, I knew that you were very different. Even though you are a tomboy, you are the most prettiest jewel in the whole sea to me. Your eyes are so brown... just like dark chocolate. It's addicting and you just want to it more and more. I love you and your precious tannish skin. Your smile and your happiness always has a certain glow to it. When I don't see you, I feel like I'm at the end of the world. Whenever I see someone's face or body that resembles you, I want to grab that person and spin her around. I have this hope that it would be you. I really want a girlfriend with your personality. You're very bubbly and happy-go-lucky. I would be a really lucky guy to be able to date you. Please give me a chance."

I finished and looked Ella in the eye. Her chocolate brown eyes were now drizzling crystal tears.

"Can you be my girlfriend, Ella?" I asked, gently.

She slowly looks up at me as she wipes her tears away.

"Jerry... I..." Ella started to say.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suspenseful, readers?

Yeah, I know.... I really don't know.... but I think I might give Jerry a chance before Chunella gets together :)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
March 5, 2011
9:50 PM