Doubting Ella

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

I woke up with a start.

“Hebe, Selina! What are you two looking at me sleeping for?!” I exclaimed with a startled.

“Duh, we’re waiting for you to wake up silly. From now on, we’re gonna have to spend a whole bunch of time with the Fahrenheit gang. Hebe is with Aaron and I’m with Jiro, so you’re gonna have to spend a lot of time with us. Maybe you could date Chun… so that the S.H.E are dating all of Fahrenheit except for Calvin, of course…” Selina said.

“Gosh, I just woke up. I still need a lot of sleep. Why’d you wake me up, wives?” I asked.

“I thought that you would like to come shopping with us…” Hebe pouted. “I know that you hate girly stuff, but you could get a boyfriend… like Jerry or Chun. I was looking at Jerry the moment he came in, and he was so handsome.”

“We’re just friends, but I sort of like them,” I said.

“You can’t even get Jerry or Chun to date you, the least like you. You’re such a tomboy,” Selina teased.

I huffed and sighed. “I’ll let you know, I can get them to stare and like me. You’re doubting me.”

“Sure…” Selina teased again.

“I’ll show you that I can,” I pouted. “You know what? I’m actually in a mood to go shopping. Let’s go!”

‘I have to show them that I can get Jerry and Chun to like me. I’m gonna buy all the prettiest clothes and not even complain about it. Actually, the most important thing is to be myself...’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina and Hebe’s POV

‘Ha-ha. This would really make Ella get a boyfriend now.’

Selina and Hebe looked at each other as they thought about this and they laughed together.

“Yes. We’ve got her now, but please; let’s not interfere with her relationships…” Selina pleaded.

“Ok. Deal, but we should let her decide who she likes better. We should only support her,” Hebe said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers. :)

This chapter is the official start of Ella getting Chun and Jerry to like her. :)

Sorry about this short chapter. I'll try to make the next one longer.

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 15 2010
8:50 PM