Helpful Hebe <3

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella‘s POV

“Because I’m the best at intelligence, I’ll straightforward with you… that’s my personality, Ella :) I choose Jerry. Why? Because for S.H.E. to get more fame and popularity. We’ll have to date more popular guys,” I read.

I took a pause for a break. I lay down on my bed.

‘Ok, now the score is tied… two to two. Now, the only person’s choice that will change it is Jiro!’

I glanced at the note and started to read all over again.

“I know my answer’s simple. Jerry, I repeat. Also, my little message for you is at the bottom of the note ;) Check it out, Jia Hua. <3 you always, Hebe Tian Fu Zhen.”

I held the piece of paper higher to read her ‘little message.’

“Dear Jia Hua,“ I began.

‘Why did she use my real name?’

“I want to say that I couldn’t really decide so I choose fame over real relationship. I want to let you know, Jerry will give you more fame, but to tell you the truth, Chun will give you a really lovey-dovey relationship. Can I vote for both of them? He he, sorry, Ella. Didn’t mean to make you even more confused… :( It’s really your choice :) <3 Good luck, Jia Hua.”

I smiled.

‘This letter has helped me a lot!’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wow… we’re really close to the very end :’(

By the way, I’ll create a new story on winglin and I’ll post it here.

Sorry about the shortness of this chapter :'(

Happy Birthday to Hebe Tian Fu Zhen :) <3 It was yesterday, I believe.

More soon,
Daffy_duck
March 31, 2011