Voting - Calvin, Jiro, and Aaron

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

"And that's what happened... Can you guys help me choose? Also, don't choose just because you're all Chun's friend and in Fahrenheit together. Choose the one who would truly fit me!" I warned.

"Yea, we know," Jiro cut into my short speech. "Don't worry, we know what to do. We're your BFFs."

I quickly passed out three pieces of paper to each of them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Calvin's POV

I wrote down my answer and signed it with "Your Dearest Brother." I put that because Ella and I have known each other through Chun and we've both had the same last name. Now that Ella and I have bonded, we're both like "brothers." That's right... Ella is like a brother because she's down-to-earth tomboy. Don't think I'm rude or anything, but it is the fact. It's not like I'm going to think she's the cutest, funniest tomboy I've ever known. I'm not in love with Ella, after all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaron's POV

I showed my name by drawing an ice-cube melting under a bright, happy sun. I knew that Ella was going to know what those two items represented.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jiro's POV

I wrote my answer and signed it with a picture of a guitar that Ella had brought for me after she has won a few thousand dollars from a HSH game show with Blackie. I smiled because Ella has been so kind and nice. Even though she won and I lost, she still brought me a guitar. I had always wanted a new guitar because I love playing on it. It lets me feel the wind breezing through my hair as I swing it around in time with the Rock-and-Roll music.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The votes are in for the characters :)

More soon,
daffy_duck
March 21, 2011
8:00 PM